Have you ever pooped yourself?

Last week, I and my girlfriend ate a lot of french fries, sushis and orange juice. then when we came back my home. we had food poisoning. I and she started to vomit and diarrhea. then she ran to the toilet and locked the door. we had just one bathroom here I hold in my diarrhea and cry out until she came out. I went, she came out, I came out and she went around 1-2 hours. and when I came out the toilet again, she can't hold in and it runny down her legs. she cleaned herself a long time in the bathroom and I can't hold in my diarrhea too but I just pooped in my pants a little bit.
finally, we drank ORS and cleaned her liquid poop on the floor.

Have you ever pooped yourself or had food poisoning? explain...

• Yes, I have
  • No, I haven't

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy crap! That sounds like a raunchy comedy...

No, I have not done that. That would be a bad day...

What Girls Said 3

• I never had food poisoning, but I had the stomach virus. I had the same symptoms as food poisoning except the diaherra and it really SUCKED. Its been two years and I'm still afraid of getting. I felt very weak and drowsy. It felt like my head was spinning non stop and I couldn't do nothing but lay down. All day, I felt nauseous.
    My 2 year old sister had it, I was babysitting her. She vomited all over my floor, so I had to clean it up even though it was hard for me to stand feeling sooo dizzy. After cleaning it up, I laid back down.. and I needed to vomit. My brother was in the bathroom so I vomited on my room's floor:/

As for the couple food poisoning, it happened to my brother and his girlfriend... and it happened to my mom and stepdad lol

• Just be happy that it hit you at home or you'd both have shat yourself in public.

I've never shit my pants, but I've peed a little in my pants haha 😳

• Well Duh.

We all poop on ourselves at some point in our lives, usually more than once.
    If you're a baby, odds are you shit in that diaper about 10 times a day.

Now enjoy this gif of a an animal pooping
    cdn.barstoolsports.com/.../3-EPL.gif?586f6d
    http://i.imgur.com/uwKkxjE.gif

What Guys Said 5

• Nope never, however there are foods one must avoid when going in public. Milk makes people fart a lot, prunes or wasabi makes you want to self destruct while eating eggs make your farts smell like Satan farted in your mouth. Just imagine combining those...

Common things to avoid yes?

• Yes.. many many times

• When I was a baby

• Ha the stories I could tell.

• Yep, when I was in my diapers :D
    Oh, and once when I had diarrhea, luckily, I was close to my house :P