Is it inappropriate to dress your children like this?

• Yes.
  • No!

208

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything crazy or provocative about it, it's just really adhering to current fashion which is whatever. I think it's better the child looks put together and clean than raggedy and messy. And the kids seem to like what they are wearing, tome it says more about the parents than the kids. Like the parents just have a lot of free time on their hands to be able to perfectly coordinate their child's wardrobe haha. When I was a kid I was expected to have clean clothing and look put together and tidy as well. It never bothered me! I mean if I was playing at the playground I could get a little dirty but going to school I had to look tidy.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• The only thing I saw as inappropriate was the necklace that said "Rich". Everything else seems fine to me. Makeup on a kid is silly, but doesn't strike me as inappropriate.

• Lol at the gender split. Of course its inappropriate. I'm not dressing my kid up to be in a beauty pageant or to be on the cover of swag. Nope. There's such a thing as age appropriate, and none of that stuff is.

• Ok 71% of y'all are smoking rocks by saying it's not inappropriate. You want to raise some materialistic whores or something?

• I would go as far to say that is wrong to dress them they like that they are children and no toys

• It's not the worst thing I've seen, but kids are highly impressionable at that age... I don't want my 3-year-old daughter wearing makeup, or that chain around my son's neck, it sets up a materialistic and narcissistic mindset in my opinion.

It seems innocent now, but once they're slightly older you start to wonder where you went wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if that girl asks her mom for heels and thongs when she's in middle school.

• I wouldn't say "inappropriate", but I get the impression that they are spoilt.

• if you want your son to grow up to have a criminal record that looks like an excellent start...

What Girls Said 19

• They all look pretty cute to me. As long as the child likes it I think it's fine.

• Least all their bits and pieces are covered!

• AWW! So cute!

• I see nothing wrong with it. They're all covered up and not dressing revealing.

• I don't see how that is inappropriate. They're completely covered.
    Those little girls are dressed better than how I dress myself most days haha

• You left out the duck face pose 😂

• wtf. that girl is wearnig... make up... she probably can't even spell make up. sigh.

• They're just kids
    Like mini dolls
    You should have seen what my parents dressed me damn

• Not really , however I feel as tho they are forcing the children to grow up too fast

• uhh hell yeah it's inappropriate! you should see Instagram, so many little girls applying makeup better than I can.

• The only thing I don't like is the "rich" necklace. The rest are stinking adorable.

• just let kids dress themselves huhgusdnkjsfgbs

• Just let the child be dressed like a child...

• The top one isn't bad but the others have gone too far lol

• I don't see a problem wit this clothes.

• It's fine, they look cute.

• little kids grow wayy too fast for me to be spending money on jordans for them !

• you should dress properly they are kids not toys, by the way they look cute so that doesn't means you will do experiments on them

• I wouldn't call that inappropriate, no. Maybe the kids like the style, too. Even as a toddler, my sister liked wearing certain things more over other outfits.