Would you rather a VAMPIRE or WEREWOLF protect you?

Would you rather  a VAMPIRE or WEREWOLF protect you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Werewolf easy... they have less weaknesses and are fluffy pets haha ;) plus if i ever wanted to go psycho mode like wolverine in xmen and just scream and flex and just run around and attack things with my pet werewolf... plus we all know animals are loyal and they would be easier to feed and look after...

i have really thought about this before haha... im just like that >.<

• hahahaha yeah , i never thought about a werewolf being a fluffy pet so you might have swayed my choice hahah

• haha i try ;) when they are not being vicious and killing they are adorable and cute like any other animal ^.^ plus if it is your protector its basically the best guard dog!

• well... you have definitely swayed me now - werewolf it is hahha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I never knew where that whole battle first came up. Even before the Underworld movies people were pitting those two together. Like, where did that come from? And most importantly, how is this even anywhere close to a proper matchup?

When I think of Vampires, I think of the traditional ones, the ones where you could ONLY kill if you had either sunlight on your side, or a wooden stake. But apparently public opinion of vampires have shifted and you can just kill a vampire by clawing at it hard enough.

Sorry if the answer got off topic, I was kinda more writing down my musings while answering the question at the same time.

• Hahaha that's okay lol whenever i mentioned "vampire" to my father , his first thought was Christopher lee hahha

• Before my time but I've seen the movie. I don't blame him, Christopher Lee was really something.

• Ah I've opined on the same question with a twist much earlier. That question read 'which one would you be'. Well my answer remains the same with same reasons with a twist ;)

I'd opt for a Vampire (Female please lol)
    Reasons
    1. Doesn't turn into anything else
    2. If does turn then it's by will and not by force unlike a werewolf
    3. Powers are on full time doesn't need a full moon
    4. They grow more beautiful / handsome when turned
    5. They have speed, strength, power, magical abilities
    6. They feed for survival and do not lose their mind and kill for reasons that aren't for feeding
    7. They can choose their prey and not slaughter anyone on sight
    8. Their allergy to UV can be overcome by modern creams and other attires :)
    9. They never age ;)

After the above, what's yours ;) :D

• A werewolf because people always associate me with the wolf, and they have less weaknesses and more powerful senses then a vampire, among other things. And even in human form they still have their heightened senses, enhanced strength or at least more powerful strength then humans, etc, etc.

• Vampire, because you cannot kill what's already dead.

• Werewolf- because vampires can't protect me in daylight!

• Werewolf cuz they are just stronger than vampires, faster and has a better sence of smell and sight. But I had to choose to be one of those I would be a vampire cuz I think they are cooler in general. Plus they are practically more human.

• Vampire. What about you?

• werewolf

• A werewolf turns into a werewolf once a month, a vampire is always a vampire

• Werewolf because I am a wolf on the inside.

• Can I just be the werewolf and not bother with pets?

• Out of these, werewolf.

In general, a recently awaken Mummy from Acient Egypt. You don't want to mess with a freaking mummy, miss, they're gods walking on Earth.

• Neither. I can protect myself.

• Vampire, and I would like to seduce a lot of women for their blood ;P

• I like a werewolf)))

• Tuff lol

Who would win in a fight? Have any idea?

What Girls Said 8