How to get that bunny and puppy snapchat filter?

I've had snapchat for a couple years but don't use it too often.. but lately I've seen people post selfies with the bunny or dog filter (ears and nose) on it but couldn't find it. I upgraded the version on my iphone to see if it would make a difference but everytime I take a picture and swipe it still only shows me the regular filters. How do you add those filters in your snapchat? Thank you!!

Most Helpful Girl

• set it on front facing camera and tap on your face so it can recognize it.
    the fun filters should show up then.

What Guys Said 2

• -put face-camera side on
    -press and hold finger on your face, it'll scan it real quick
    -filters are available

• Wow another one

What Girls Said 2

• When your taking a selfies don't take the picture first put your thumb or finger on the screen on top of your face before taking the oicture. A Web like map will show up over your face, make sure your whole face is in the screen and your facing it. Then those extra filters will pop up and you can swipe through them

• Put it on the front camera (selfie mode) tap and hold on your face. Then swipe the bottom for the filter you like then take a picture or video.