Asian sexy off! Which version or nationality of Asian girls are the hottest?

We're talking oriental here, not subcontinental. I tried to use commoners instead of models where possible for the most part so its more realistic.
Chinese girls
Vietnamese girls

Thai girls

Japanese girls

Filipina girls

Korean girls

Taiwanese girls

• Chinese
  • Vietnamese
  • Thai
  • Japanese
  • Filipina
  • Korean
  • Taiwanese
Alternatively just vote for the individual girl you like out of the photos.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In your pics: Thai!😍
    IRL dating experience: Filipina!

• Did you vote for Thai? There are no male votes for it. I feel sorry for her

• no i voted Filipina, but that Thai girl pic is MOLTEN LAVA HOT

• OK man.

What Girls Said 15

• 0|3
    • I agree. Both the Vietnamese and Thai girl in the photos look very Asian-American. The Filipina and Taiwanese girl possibly too. They don't really look the way girls look in their respective countries. For the Vietnamese girl in the photos, the way she did her make-up looks more like she's an Asian-American (not full blooded) porn star than an average girl FROM Vietnam.

• Vietnamese girl looks like a stripper there...

Thai and Japanese - but not the Japanese from that pic, though.

• I was gonna comment on the idocity of this question. But Jesus Christ, the amount of racism and stereotyping in this question has to be pointed out.

Have actually been to asia? The pictures you choose maybe apply to Asian American porn stars, but no "commoner" actually looks like that. Asia is not one big male fantasy.

A littler more realistic perspective

Vietnamese faces:
    erininthelioncity.files.wordpress.com/.../...s.jpg

Thai faces
    asiafoundation.org/.../ThailandFactory.jpg

Taiwanese faces
    thecommalife.com/.../...tersmedia.net_-600x460.jpg

and so on. I''ve only had time to deal with the 3 most outrageous "representations"

• But it is a "sexy off" to be fair

• I'd say Korean girls, but lets be real here a shit ton of them have work done to their faces. It really isn't that uncommon in South Korea for young girls to get plastic surgery there. I have to go with Chinese girls with this one. :T

• Korean, taiwanese and japanese..

• Taiwan. Only cuz.
    And Koreans are mostly surgically enhanced... so I dunno, I'd think twice if you're considering natural beauty.
    Inb4 people shrieking about generalization, is it not applicable where they get nose and chin jobs for things like a graduation present? And the majority of the young generation have had work done? :v

• Korean women have it hands down.

• They've got game but we'll see.

• Well your pictures are a bit skewed. You picked highly sexy for some and just plain for others lol

• I rushed it slightly

• the pics are not really objective but i like Asians a lot in general so i found them all kinda hot i know korean and chinese girls are really petite or slim while Japanese girls can be petite slim and have a huge breast or so, i dunno i like it all

• Sexy right. What do you think of the Thai girl? One guy liked her but he didn't vote for her

• love the all thai is sexy of couuuurse too ♥

• i said chinese because i think chinese guys are hot so by default chinese girls are also hot, by the way taiwan is a part of china

• Yeah but I ran out of orientalish countries. I didn't want to do Indonesia cause it's too muslim. I could've done Laos I guess.
      Too late now.

• lmaoo "too muslim" malaysia and indonesia have gorgeous people so that's a shitty excuse

• I forgot about them and I thought Taiwan was an actual country OK.

• All of them... by the way there are hotter girls from Thailand and the Philiphines than the ones you posted.

• I know. I was half going for regular looking girls though. Wasn't really sure. This question was pretty rushed. I'm thinking of doing it again with some of the same countries and some different but doing it better

• most of them.

• You have a good heart

• B. the viet girls i've seen in real life have nice facial features

• Thai women look good and cook good.

• Thai food is pretty good I must say. And cheap. Never get ripped off in the Thai restaurant.

• None of these for sure lol

• I feel like that was a really unflattering picture of a Filipina. www.balita.com/.../14kathryn.jpg
    psr.ph/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Angel-Locsin.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...730548d187.jpg

Some pure Filipina actresses

What Guys Said 25

• I'm extremely into Korean and Japanese girls. Taiwanese can also be very hot sometimes. My current girlfriend is from South Korea.

And I should say that the Vietnamese and Thai girl in your photo list look very Asian-American. I'm no expert on southeast Asians but to me they definitely don't look like full blooded Vietnamese/Thai and that can make a huge difference.

• none of them look really typical. All of them are clearly mixed race and/or had plastic surgeries.

I literally laughed out loud at " I tried to use commoners instead of models".

The thai girl is basically Caucasian with a tan. Most Asians have very round faces with fairly small eyes. He choose narrow faces with wide eyes.
      This would be far more typical

• @nalaa I agree. I've lived in Korea (and my girlfriend is Korean like I said) and I've travelled quite a bit in Japan and girls there looked rather different. I can't speak so much for south east Asian girls as I've never been there but the girls in your photo certainly look more natural. However, I do think that the Korean and the Chinese girl in the photos might be full-blooded Korean/Chinese. I wouldn't say they look too mixed. They might be but not necessarily. Cuz we also shouldn't over-stereotype. It's true that most Asian girls have round faces and small eyes but then again, there are also many exceptions, just like not all Swedish people have blond hair and blue eyes. For example my girlfriend has pretty big eyes for an east Asian person. But I agree that the Thai girl in the photos looks quite caucasian... partially because of her gesture. I don't think a real Thai person would do this gesture. It seems more like a western person who's trying to be cool.

• I don't know if some of them might be "full blood". What I'm saying is, none of the pictures are in any way common or representative.

Now the "chinese" girl is actually shin se kyung, a korean soap opera actress. And I think she was said to have had plastic surgety, because her face suddenly got a lot narrower

The Vietnamese girl, as the writing on the picture says, is Jennifer Nguyen, a Canadian of Vietnamese heritage

• They all look the same to me 😂.

• DUDE I'm so going to ASIA! Gonna marry an Chinese girl <3

• i like women

• Just vote for the one you like most then, regardless of nationality

• It would have been a better question without the pics. You can't determine how the average girl from country X looks by pics of individuals. That way people who are familiar with what girls from those countries generally look like could answer.

I've been to all those places except the Philippines, and there are a lot of people from there around here. So I will say FDGACBE in that order.

• OK thanks for answering. I'm thinking of doing it again but with more than one pic to represent each nation and maybe include some different ones as it was brought to my attention Taiwan isn't an actual country

• It has a separate government, a separate economy, separate foreign policy. The mainland wants to reunite, the island folk aren't so keen on it. Taiwan is a democracy (wasn't always), China is not.

• Thanks for clarifying that for me

• Based on the pictures you posted the Chinese and Japanese girls are my favorites.

• As a strong, independent Indian woman I am offended by this.

• Would've picked you as a man

• from those pics? clearly Taiwanese.

in General... Korean I guess, but I like Japanese and Chinese (depending on the region) a lot too. The other 3 are a bit more hit and miss for me

• Taiwanese are so hot and have tiny pussy witch grip the cock so good, I like

• I'd go with Vietnamese , Thai and Korean

• Of the girls in the pics, I like the Japanese, Chinese and Korean.

• The most BEAUTIFUL thang i ever seen in ma life for the past 18yrs was this vietnamese babez that see back in 1-3 grade. No matter how far i get in life the memories of her will always keep coming back to haunt meh. she's been carved deep down in ma heart til the day i ceased to exist. I miss dat perrty face so BAD </333333

• Where's Indian, central Asians, Arabs and Israelis? If filipino is on this you have to include all Asian nationalities, not just Filipinos, Thai and former chinese tributary nationalities.

• I did state I was doing oriental and not sub continental. That's why there are no Indians.
      No Arabs either. There are only maximum 7 options too.

• Filipinos aren't oriental. If you know enough about their culture and the way they look it's more pacific islander.

• Whatever. There are only 7 options.

• From your list of pictures I'd choose the taiwanese one.
    I grew up around majority of Asians and my schools had majority Asians. I found Vietnamese and Taiwanese girls the most attractive.

• Americans

• America is not in Asia.

• Hawaii would be the only place with the most Japanese people out of every other state.

• Chinese, Korean and Japanese.

• All of them look good, I can't choose one.

• I'm not racist!

• Japanese pls :) really cute looking.

• Would love a Japanese girlfriend.

• I was never into Asian girls

• Is the Taiwanese girl Sun from Netflix's Sense8?

• You just can't beat a Japanese girl in high school uniform.

• Vietnam has some gals with really stunning pretty faces in that exotic Asian way as does Taiwanese

• None...

• A bit racist are we?

• Its called preference