Is cooking with menstrual blood a thing now?

• Waffles
  • Pizza
  • Ice Cream
  • Sorbet
  • Noodles
  • Cinnamon Rolls
  • RIP food
DOwn with the Patriarchy!
Am i right ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 42

What Guys Said 24

• http://www.vampires.com/the-blood-lovin-upior/
    The Upior is a bit different than the majority of the Eastern European vampires in that it has a certain sleeping pattern. Instead of rising at sun set like most, it sleeps most of the night and rises between noon and midnight only.

An Upior can be recognized by its menacing barbed tongue. The tongue is used to greedily consume mass amounts of blood. Its thirst is quite legendary throughout the world of the undead. It has one hell of an obsession with blood, well, most vampire do but this vamp takes it to a whole new level. The Upior sleeps in it, bathes in it, drinks it and literally explodes with it when staked (think vampire stakings in HBO’s True Blood).

To keep a person from becoming an Upior bury their corpse facedown in the grave with a cross made of willow put under the armpits, chin or chest. Killing an Upior is done by the classic staking and beheading.

Now if you want to be totally immune to ever becoming a monstrous Upior here is what you can do. — Side note: for this upcoming part imagine us on a cooking show and me being the perky lil’ chef teaching you how to bake goodies. So much more fun. — First, you need to pick up a few ingredients for this vampire immunity treat, those ingredients being your run of the mill baking flour and the other being vampire blood. Good? Good. Now you need to combine the two and make a kind of baked blood bread and then eat it up. Once you finish with your snack of blood bread you will never be able to become an Upior. Yay!

And there you have it.
    Maybe its to ward of vampires?

Honestly I really hope thats the intention cause irs the least gross one

• This is DISGUSTING! Has everyone on the planet lost their fucking minds?

• Hey, don't knock it, man. She put her blood, sweat and tears into that pancake!

• Ewww…. WTF… Yuk…. That is so gross.

• That's disgusting, if I ever found out someone was doing that to me she'd be gone quicker then a cat a dog show.

FYI the whole putting menstrual blood into food thing is related to Sicilian folk African American folk magic, and voodoo.

• I am not gonna eat (or drink) blood no matter where it came from.

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

• animals will eat their placenta as its a good source of energy after a traumatic experience. humans used to do the same but we have evolved and think we are above instincts. its natural.

• Menstrual blood is not a placenta. It is the opposite of a placenta.

• minus the cooking that is

• I've never heard of other great apes taking in menses on purpose. As a matter of fact I think humans are the only ones who actually give so much attention to menses that it would be an issue.

• no, that is not menstrual blood it is a fake. in belgium we eat sausages with blood in them and they are always black brownish. thats what happens with blood when you cook it, she just used food coloring.

• I've heard of frying up a woman's placenta, not this though...

• i knew a woman who did that, a friend of a friend. i always heard tales about her... *shivers*

• Oh god no.. First bread made with vagina yeast, and now this... What the actual fuck!!! Please for the sake of those of us that actually like food, and love to cook, stop using bio hazardous material to cook, please stop!!!

• YESSSS yummy, gimme some of those!

• I guess anything goes these days. ... smh

• That is disgusting

• red waffle. lmao dkm

• Menstrual Ice Cream would be interesting.

• I'm gonna puke.

• then you women wonder why us good men don't want to have anything to do with you

• Dafuq type of shit it this?

• Gross! Whoever did this has lost their marbles.

• what the fuck, why the hell are some women trying to eat stuff that comes out of them. first I heard of women eating their after birth and now this. it is fucking disgusting

• Bitches be crazy lmao

• I had heard about the bread thing before. This is modern feminism lol, aka the Cult Of The Vagina. Eve Ensler probably can't get enough, haha. That woman goes bananas for anything vagina related.

• looks nice