Why is there still a bump on my nose after rhinoplasty?

I had my bump rasped down a week ago. First photo was a couple of days ago and then the other photo is today. Is it swelling?Why is there still a bump on my nose after rhinoplasty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rhinoplasty doesn't it take it's final form till a year after or so.. it takes that long to heal. Just be patient.. I'm sure as the months pass you will be more than pleased with your results. I don't see a bump at all by the way.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's only been a week, it's still healing don't worry! I'm surprised with how little bruising you have.

• I think because he didn't have to break the bones but yes for some reason, I barely bruise. I've had filler in my lips done before and never encountered any bruising. Do you bruise easily?

• I bruise easily! I never have had any surgeries or injections, i think thats why I'm a bit hesitant if I ever decide because I bruise so badly :/

• Oh and Arnica cream is really good for bruising. If you do want injectables, go to a reputable person, use Arnica cream on the site afterwards and you might surprise yourself. Often with major bruising, I think it's when injectors do not know what they're doing and hit blood vessels!

• Contact your doctor