"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil_________" what quote am I thinking of?

First one to complete the quite that I'm thinking of and say who said it gets MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A Psalm of David.
    Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for God is with me "thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Amen 🙏🙏🙏

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Psalm 23:4 of the Bible

I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff shall comfort me. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.

Or you are quoting

"Though I may walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for I am the meanest mother fucker in the valley"

General, George S. Patton

But technically it would still be the bible since that quote is sourcing the bible.

What Girls Said 5

• Well... Bible :D I'm sure lol

• i thought it was gansta paradise at first lmfao its probably the bible

• For thou art with me, thy rod and they staff they comfort me. ...

• Coolio - gangsta paradise

• That's the Bible, it's from book of psalms

What Guys Said 16

• The lord is my shepard I shall not want, he maketh me to lie down in green pastures. He leadeth me beside still waters, he restores my soul, he guides me on the path of righteousness for his name sake yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for though art with me thy rod and thy staff comfort me. You preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil. My cup runnith over surely goodness and mercy shall follow me for the rest of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the lord forever. Psalm 23. Also an awesome megadeth song.

• Asshole, if someone tells you what you are quoting, it doesn't matter if you think you are pulling it from another source, because that source is quoting Psalms.

• @Glasses said it, that's what I'd have said lol - good going young lady +1 to you

• I just googled it and got this: Psalm 23:4

http://biblehub.com/psalms/23-4.htm

• For I am the baddest mother fucker in thevaley

• "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
    – Holy Bible, Psalm 23:4

• for I am the baddest motherfucker in the goddamn valley.

• Is it from gangsters paradise?

• zombies.

• I don't know why, but for some reason this made me think of "the book of Eli" lol

• David in the bible

• Psalm 23:4.

• "... for I'm the meanest motherfucker in the valley"-Gen. Patton.

• 0|0
  • General Patton?