Guys, do you like carrying girls? And girls do you like being carried?

Also, guys. Do you think it's easier to lift a curvy girl with a little more weight or a skinny girl?

• I'm a guy and I like it.Guys, do you like carrying girls? And girls do you like being carried?
  • I'm a guy and I don't like it.Guys, do you like carrying girls? And girls do you like being carried?
  • I'm a girl and I like itGuys, do you like carrying girls? And girls do you like being carried?
  • I'm a girl and I don't like itGuys, do you like carrying girls? And girls do you like being carried?
  • I'm a girl and I'd rather carry a guy / I'm a guy and I'd rather be carriedGuys, do you like carrying girls? And girls do you like being carried?
  • Never carried or been carried

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember returning from a trip to Sacramento and sweeping my wife literally off her feet and carrying her to the bedroom, from which we didn't emerge til the next day.

Yes, I like carryin (willing) girls. I even carry a spare in case one has a breakdown.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like being carried. I usually freak out and start flailing about and my boyfriend picks me up cause he thinks it's hilarious :P I can't really pick him up instead though, I can barely lift him off the floor.

What Guys Said 10

• I'll avoid it when possible. Nearly always thus)

• I am indifferent. Never been carried, but I have carried girls, though I can't say it felt like anything special.

• I'd rather not carry a human backpack. I can think of a time and a place for it though..

• yes why not? i dont see a reason not to unless she was not my girlfriend.

• I carry em when we make out or if I wanna pound em in bonertown stand-in baha

• I like to carry girls! 💪

• I do, but rather like in C

• Not in any significant way

• I'm a guy and I don't like it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Hahahah I KNEW the asker of this question was going to be Finnish girl. I KNEW ITTTT

You're asking because of eukonkanto, right?
    LOL

• I've given a dude a piggy back ride before, though I couldn't go too far but I was happy that I was able to lift him at all. XD He had weighed 135 pounds and was 6'1", which makes it even more impressive due to how I'm only 5'0" XD

I normally don't like to be carried.

• Of course. I lose the desire to walk sometimes.

• I love being carried

• I love guys who carry me.

• Never been carried before BUT I definitely would like it, like that third picture and also when the guy suddenly lifts the girl up on his shoulder and starts to playfully run around the house lol but I wouldn't want that in public though.

• Vote D.

I don't like it purely because men "try" to do this to me ALL the time, almost
    like it is hardwired into their DNA.

I also HATE being held.

• Who's the girl in the pic on option D 'I'm a girl and I don't like it'?

• I love to be carried but most guys dont are strong enought to carry a woman in the air

• I have to say I rather like being carried. I don't think I could even lift someone else though!