Is it bad that I've never been kicked in the balls, and I've always been wondering how bad does it hurt?

Most Helpful Girl

• I seriously think I've seen everything now

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a girl... Every guy has been hit in the ball thousands of times from everything from a corner of a flying football to something like bumping into a table corner, slipping on a tree branch, climbing a fence, skate boarding, someone turning with a random object like a 2x4 and hitting you, wrestling with someone and a knee or elbow hitting you, boxing and getting hit by a low blow, etc. No girl has ever kneed or kicked me in the balls but as a guy life happens...

• I'm not a girl... I've just never been hit in the balls, because I'm just that nice not to be kicked or hit there.

• You definitely are. Because you don't need to be kicked to get your nuts crushed and every guy older than 5 years old knows that.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 18

• Pray to God it will never happen to you. I got some knees to my balls when I was 12 or 13. It hurt like hell.

• Crazy that at your age you have still not been kicked in the nuts. It seems so common these days.
    Nah, it is not crazy. You have probably seen it happen to dudes in person or on youtube, so you are curious.
    How bad it hurts just depends on the size of the foot kicking, type of footwear used, angle/type of kick, strength of the kick and what clothes you are wearing (how much protection you have), and the overall toughness of you. It can hurt really bad, or just a little, or even just sting a little.

• You're obviously one of those freaks of society who are obsessed with being kicked in the nads

• I've never been kicked in the balls

• It is only bad for your own health. But by all means go ahead and do it. Natural selection will be doing it's thing again.

• What do you mean?

• I was being sarcastic. There isn't anything much more moronic that a man can do than to try and purposefully hit his own sack.

• No its not bad. You should be thanking your lucky stars that you've never felt that

• Start a fight with some guys and your wish will be fulfilled.

• Have you ever burned yourself on something really hot? Well image burning your balls... its a hell of a pain, you want to rub it to make it feel better , but you know you can't , and it won't make them feel any better... its a constant throbbing pain... best way i csn describe it.

• please don't

• Are you sure your balls aren't tucked up inside and called ovaries.

• No you don't want to be kicked in the balls, it fucking hurts and it can cause serious damage to them which can make you infertile.

• You should feel fortunate that it has never happened to you.

• tap yourself lightly in the sack, you will stop wondering then.

• That's like a girl asking "Is it bad if I've never been raped before, and I've always been wondering how mortifying it is?"

• Now, that's hardly a fair comparison. I'd say it's more like a girl asking "Is it bad if I've never given birth before, and I've always been wondering how bad does it hurt?"

• Wow, just... wow... smh...

• call your girlfriend ugly and you'll get to see how it feels

• No its not bad

• ... the trolling is strong with this one. -.-

• We could always rectify that. I could send my sister around- she LOVES to kick people in the balls, all the time, with no provocation at all. She's even done it to her 5yr old son before.

• What do you mean by that?

• I mean that my younger sister's a bitch who just did this to me , kicking me in the balls, literally fifteen minutes ago, and who's marched out of MY house, which she ordered me to go all the way across the country to pick her up so she could come visit, with her two kids, swearing that I'd never see them again and that I was an evil abusive bastard, all because I did nothing more than holding her son at arms length when he was repeatedly trying to punch me in the balls as hard as he could (gee, wonder who he picked THAT habit up from?). In spite of the fact that she beats her children (she also has an 18mo daughter) literally every day, every time they so much as speak out of turn or fail to do little things like put their shoes on quickly enough, as hard as she can, and with things like belts and shoes.