Hacking email, social media, phone help?

This is in hindsight for a very good reason. I planned on reporting my aunt who is my great grandfather's POA to the APS, for elder financial exploitation. She's stolen money from her deceased mothers bank account hours after she died and taken money and other possessions from her grandmother when she was close to dying and after she died. The idea was originally to get into her email, then change the Facebook password and make a post about the shitty things she's done on her page. With that I wouldn't report her to the APS. I can't find her email address for the life of me and if I ask her for it, it will look sketchy. The last idea is to hack her phone which I have no idea on how to do other than downloading software and somehow getting into the phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you plan on reporting her to legal authorities, then I wouldn't recommend breaking the law yourself, as that would just muddy the waters. Hacking someones phone, email, or other private electronic device is criminal in most countries.

What Guys Said 3

• this would be considered illegal you won't receive any help on this. Technically you can find out and learn for yourself but I would advise contacting local authorities.

• If you have proof then report it.

Othervise you could call her and simply ask her for password (social engineering).

• Sorry, but i am LMAO on your idea. You want reasons?

Why is that?

There are so many. I won't be writing them, sorry but this is just bad idea, good idea would be to tell directly to authorities.

What Girls Said 0