What do hispanics think when a white girl speaks Spanish?

I can understand many long conversations in Spanish and speak it sometimes. It's a cute language with more vocabulary and the songs sound romantic.

I still have an accent but can follow through without someone translating it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Spanish is a very romantic language. If a white girl can speak Spanish, that's great. Sometimes it's funny if they speak it incorrectly, but it's great to be bi-lingual.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Well most Hispanics are white so they most likely wouldn't mind at all.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• They probably just think like "Oh, lo siento. I thought you were gringa. But you're just a g├╝erita."

• I am sure they are impressed

• Well considering Hispanics are part white themselves they shouldn't be surprised.

• Hispanics can be white, myself for example. If you speak a little Spanish they assume you like the men. Simple enough

• "Who does this white girl think she is speaking my language? F that B she ain't even doing it right"

• Did you know that hispanic is not a race?

• She likes anal sex

What Girls Said 2

• I spent fluent Spanish because my dad is Hispanic so technically so am I though I'm super white looking so guy amd girls always stare at me weird, like "y is that white girl talking in Spanish" and stuff like that but some guys ik love it

• normal, I speak another languages I wouldn't like them to think it is weird