Have you ever had a party and hardly anyone you invited showed up?

Ever happen to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. But when I was in high school, there was a girl who decide to throw a house party to celebrate her birthday and none of her friends showed up... Literally no one went to her party. It was kind of heart breaking seeing her the next day, all red eyed from crying.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only thrown one party... We stopped taking money at 1000 people and people just kept showing up afterwards until the riot broke out... I think I passed out about 200 fliers. There were 5 of us promoting so we had well beyond the amount of people we invited... I learn my lesson to go to other people's parties after the riot police and newspaper articles. :D

What Girls Said 19

• My second grade birthday party... I think only one kid showed up... and that's just cuz he lived on the next block. Lol. So sad :(

• No. I don't throw parties, but I've been one of the few attendees to show up on time to such parties. Usually the party isn't even ready to get started.

• Nope, I can't say that's ever been an issue. Of course, I haven't had a party in years, haha.

• I threw babyshowers for my sisters and only few friends of hers showed up

• No lol but I threw a baby shower for one of my friends... it was a situation where none of my other friends know her and I don't know any of her other friends. And no one showed up but her family.

• Nope but to be fair I threw only 1 party. Even friends I forgot to invite showed up. It honestly depends on who you invite to your party.

• Thankfully no, I'm that b*tch that chases people up about RSVP'ing so if I know people can't make it, I'll fill in their spots with other people lmao.

• I (used) to go to parties but I never threw one myself.

• Last time hardly anyone I knew showed up but hella random people came 😒
    My house was full of people I didn't even know lmfao

• When I was a kid that happened though I don't remember it.

• nah never.

• Yes, back when I was 13 I invited a lot of people but only 1 person turned up

• No I have yet to experience that.

• I remembered when I was 13 I threw a party for my birthday and invited like 20 people... Only 2 came. I was so embarrassed, I almost cried.

• No never happened lol
    I tend to invite only very close people that I know they'll come

• yuppp. sucks doesn't it?

• Not that I can recall, but I don't throw many parties

• Nope

• Never.

What Guys Said 9

• Once I threw a party called The AIDS Bash and nobody showed up. Can you blame them?

• no, i never throw parties like that.
    But i've been to plenty of parties where i was the one of few that showed up.

Throw a little kids a party, maybe like 3 of the 20 you invite will show up. If you live in a nice neighborhood more people tend to show up.

• No never had that problem

• I have very few parties but I have arranged social outings and struggled for numbers

• Nope, my homies always show! Even if its a sausage fest..

• not really

• No, i've never had a party. I'm not very friendly. I even slam the front door in my mothers face. If she knocks more than twice, i get the local police to tazer her.

• Never have thrown a legit party myself.

• Not yet but I hope that it doesn't