Girls, how do you feel about guys with deep voices?

I've been told I have a very deep voice. I was talking with a girl at work and she said that she had no problem with me, but I just seemed a bit intimidating to her. She stated that my voice was a reason why.

what do you think about guys with deep voices?

1mo I posted a picture of myself. Not too intimidating given that I'm wearing those clothes, but that's what I look like.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I can honestly listen to a guy with a deep voice talk alllll day and night <3

That good? lol I mean I can't help that my voice is the way it is but I'm glad girls, such as yourself, like it.

What Girls Said 54

• It is pretty intimidating sometimes when you perhaps get angry, my boyfriend has a deep accently voice due to speaking dutch but I guess some languages with heavy toned words or letters can have a affect at childhood. It's no biggie really most girls love it

• Love deep voices, they're so soothing and they can also really fill the room. Love both of those aspects.

I know a couple of guys who say people tell them they have deep voices, but to me they sound like all the other guys... Maybe a deep voice to some people doesn't mean the same to others.

Could be, I can't really tell the difference. I sound deeper than the average guy, but I know others hear me differently.

• i dont really care for it that much in terms of attraction
    i can understand intimidation but I dubt its just cause of voice
    I have a guy at work that also has deep voice and was a bit intimidating as being like raw masculin guy
    but he actually is also very tall and strong and masulin and intimidating all together

• If your voice is ridiculously deep then it can be intimidating, but a voice that is slightly deeper than most male voices is hot as fuck.

It's not as deep as like Vin Diesel, or maybe it is. I don't know because my voice is different than his. It is pretty deep though. Especially after I wake up.

• omg <3 <3 HOT SEXY yeah a little intimidating at the same time too but still VERY ATTRACTIVE

I didn't know girls found it as attractive as you say. But hey, I guess I'm blessed then lol I wonder how much of it plays into me flirting. I flirt a little bit, mostly with girls I don't care though. With girls I really like, it's completely different.

you are lol... and deep voice is definitely better than those squeaky ones

• I love it! When I first started dating my guy, I never wanted to text him. Always a phone call so I could get the HELLOOO (deep sexy voice) Mmmm😜

• its cool

• I think they can be wonderful singers! Having a deep voice is a blessing! You can sing notes that are so low below the scale... Lol I can't do that, due to the fact that I can be a soprano or Alto...

• Well if I'm used to being around the guy it wouldn't matter. I would point it out but deep voices kinda scare me (especially if they are older).

• sexy

• It really depends on what it sounds like. Some deep voices are sexy some aren't. None intimidate me. It's just a voice lol

• They can sound very nice.

• I loveee guys deep voice so much!
    Just like benedict cumberbatch voice.
    Yes, i will feel intimidated by it. Hehe

• deep voices are hot !! lol but i couldn't talk to a guy with one without thinking in the gutter, sorry lol.

• I think they're hot and firm.

• I like guys with deep voices. I find it sexy!
    So, I have no problem with it.

• Communication might not be good audibly soeaking

• Deep voices can be so hot

• I can handle deep or high voices, it doesn't matter. As long as you don't sound as deep as Darth Vader or something, it's all good. It should be more important what you say, not how it sounds. I'll tell you something I really can't handle is an annoying laugh. Deep or high, any voice can laugh and be annoying.

• Ahhh deep voices are HOT :P

• It's a huge turn on to me when a guy has a deep voice. This is actually one of my biggest weaknesses :)

• not what i prefer but i can accept it

I respect your preference, but I'm glad to see a lot of girls like it. I can't help that my voice is deep anymore than I can help that I'm Puerto Rican or my skin being white.

• Oooooo I love them. Especially if they are smooth too.

• Depends on HOW deep. Too deep is unattractive to me.

• Love deep voices in men. So hot.

• It's attractive

• I think deep voices are sexy.

• One word
    HOT! 😍

• Deep voices are so sexy.

• More from Girls
    24