What's your opinion on Big Black Cock?

• Love it
  • Can't get enough of it
  • Obsessed with it
  • Crave it
  • Can't live without it
  • Worship it
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• "Other"
    No Offense, dude, but Gag allows This question, and Kindly "Rearranges" my own Comment on Something as Simple AS... Global Warming and A Glow Worm?
    I never So much as Curse, but I do Tell the Truth with Being on Here, Dear.
    Truthfully, Never Had This. However, with All of my Life's Experiences, One never Knows... Not ALL Sexual Experiences, "Life's in General Experiences."
    Good luck with this One, hun. xx

*"Black C's Matter, this Could be Labeled "Politically Correct or Incorrect."xx

@coolbreeze2 Thank you, @coolbreeze, my Friend to the end. xoo

Thank you soo very much for the Very Special Vote of Confidence.
      Just as I thought, Gag left it, and never Found it, or Just..."Lefty It."lol!!
      They "Saw" Mine but many Time, they Leave me bee. xxoo

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 13

• it´s a myth created by the porn industry. black cocks are only marginally bigger on average than white ones (speaking not even an inch difference).

• It's a myth, there is no correlation between race/ethnicity and dick size.

There have been tons of studies and tests that debunked that.

Also if a dick is to huge you'll actually cause a women to be in pain and not the good kind of pain and it makes sex uncomfortable and not pleasurable for the lady in question.

Not *completely* true. There is a different in average size.

brobible.com/.../

@ProbablyTooMature It is correct when these tests were done across all races and ethnicity not just one race or part of the world the world average I refereed to is talking about across all races and ethnicity.

Yes. Again. If you total EVERYTHING and average EVERYTHING you get an average of everything. If you group it off you get an average of the group, whether it's by height, weight, or race.

• Gross just like any cock..

• Can't get enough.

• Can't live without it.

• It will definitely paralyzed someone

• It's like a penis, except it is a foot long and belongs to a black guy.

• Your favorite food?

• i#m not a fag... i don't care. the BBC i care about is at real madrid or the tv network.

• I GOT ONE IF YOU WANT TO SUCK IT.

• It is a BS acronym, just like BBW.

• H. All of the above?

• Its the reason for racism in America today as white men can't handle it and it was the reason for slavery.

I imagine several hundred years ago, a group of very powerful men were out conquering the known world. So they get to Africa, feeling pretty good about themselves, definitely feeling superior to the savages they see running in the jungle. That is, until one of the brothers drops his loincloth. And then these powerful men, all of a sudden, come face to face, so to speak, with one of life's great inequities.
    College was great I had white girls throwing themselves at me looking for something big and black, girlfriends even when I cheated never left until I dumped them.