Girls with abs or flat stomach?

• Abs Girls with abs or flat stomach?
    48% (14)52% (27)51% (41)Vote
  • Flat stomach Girls with abs or flat stomach?
    52% (15)48% (25)49% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
22d It reached to 50/50. I was not expecting that... also guys would you date a girl whose has abs if u don't?

0|0
6|25

What Guys Said 25

• I like both! :D As long as a girl's abs aren't super defined like those bodybuilding competitors or something, they look nice either way to me.

However, I voted "flat stomach" here because of the choice of pictures. xD The abs girl is too glammed up to me, hahaha. Girls who are exercising or walking around in exercise clothes after a workout have always been one of my favorite looks, because it's usually one of the few times when you get to see them more natural-looking in public (or at least with less makeup than normal). But this girl is too made up for those workout clothes; sad. :(

I can't see the flat-stomach girl's face, but she seems like she has a more relaxed look, and her boobs look more natural. xD So I pick her lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/.../...-600-6.jpg

Something like what dobrev has. It's like the middle of abs (defined tummy) to flat tummy.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9d89bf9b61.jpg

It's like pic A but pic b to haha. It's hard to explain. But it's like to much can take away the full female sexual curvature.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...149068486b.jpg
    Like zuzka here. Very sexy, easily. But her tummy is not ideal for me. It's cool, but not ideal, if that makes sense 😌.

0|0
    0|0
    • 21d

Yeah I get what your saying :) Thankyou for your opinion

• You picked two incredibly attractive bodies so it's split.

I pick abs because not many girls have a flat body like the 2nd girl's without a hint if abs.

1|0
    0|0
  • flat stomach for me.

a bit of abs definition is fine, but not too much... else it looks too masculine which isn't attractive in my opinion. your first pic is still fine, but I chose the second one just because I generally prefer just flat

2|1
    0|0
  • No abs flat stomach.

2|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me as long as she doesn't have a full blown 6 pack like a dude

3|0
    1|0
  • Flat. I don't like to see muscle definition. If I like the girl, it's not a deal breaker, but I'd prefer flat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer flat. To me muscle definition is masculine/manly. The smooth, flat is feminine.

1|1
    0|0
  • Flat stomach is better

3|1
    0|0
  • both are beautiful. Once you pass a certain attractiveness threshold I care more about personality than abs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Abs are really nice on a girl ☺ so i would have to go with abs. I mean especially if she's athletic damn girl lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Abs are amazing on a woman <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like muscular looking women, turn off like tattoos. But I prefer B, I usually like thicker bodies

0|0
    0|0
  • Both looks dope

1|0
    0|0
  • Abs, but that kind of abs on the first pic, you know, not very defined.

1|0
    0|0
    • 22d

Yeah I know what you mean... Thankyou for your opinion

• I'm a sucker for fitness chicks so definitely abs

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are great, but prefer abs if I could choose.

1|0
    0|0
  • flat stomach looks much better... i dont like when a woman has muscle like a man

1|0
    0|0
  • Both look really good but the abs just shade it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like abs on a girl, but a flat stomach is hot too!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Flaaaaat

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date a girl with abs even if I don't have them, as long as she uses her fitness to dominate me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love abs on a girl, I feel like guys who don't like girls with a little muscle only feel that way because they themselves have no muscle

1|0
    0|0
  • both sexy. but not more manly than the first pic. i want my women feminine

1|0
    0|0
  • Minimal abs like that picture are fine

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Most guys aren't very picky about abs/flatness in fact I hear they like the squish :p

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a flat stomach

1|0
    0|0
  • > when I go to his office and his interns/workers are staring at me he says 'yeah Id be checkin her out too'
    Goals 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look hot, as long as she doesn't have a beer gut it's all good :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends not the guy. Most guys I've met like flat > abs

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have abs😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0