Are black tights sexy to you?

Is it just me or does anyone else think it's really sexy when girls not only wear black tights but they wear black pumps with them?

So easy to remove the shoes and give the tights a good sniff and lick.

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../image1%25281%2529.JPG

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to wear black tights. It looks elegant.

• 18d

Thank you. Do you mind if you catch guys looking at your legs when wearing tights?
      Does it make you feel confident?

• 18d

Absolutely, we guys should take the time to appreciate the time and effort women put into their appearance.

• 18d

Yeah, it is nice when guys appreciate that!

What Girls Said 1

• Eww Nooo tights in general are gross 😖they look too outdated and age a girl. Old women wear tights 😂

• 18d

I wear tights and I am not old 😂 and guys that I know (not old) think they look elegant and nice. But this is just my own preference.

• 18d

@nolookingbackx I

You will never convince me that tights look elegant. With clothes on people wouldn't know if you were wearing suspenders, hold ups or tights, but without clothes on , in the bedroom with your SO they'd look gross. If a girl wanted to look sexy for her SO I can't imagine many guys saying , ' hey honey put your tights on " Plus they , look awful on most people if they are wearing tight fitting clothes. You like them, but I don't so accept that. You'll never sway me to think tights look good on any way at all.

• 18d

In***

What Guys Said 2

• Sure as they are usually worn with a sexy dress/skirt.

• 18d

Agreed there. They feel amazing too!

• 18d

It' also makes most girls legs look better (cover's pale legs, scars, etc). I think they draw the eye down and make them more noticeable.

• 18d

Absolutely. I desperately want to touch them and I know that sounds pervy and creepy but they are such a turn on tights are.

• I don't know, I like seeing skin.