Are black tights sexy to you?

Is it just me or does anyone else think it's really sexy when girls not only wear black tights but they wear black pumps with them?

So easy to remove the shoes and give the tights a good sniff and lick.

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../image1%25281%2529.JPG

• Yes
    33%(3)47%(8)Vote62%(5)
  • No
    67%(6)53%(9)Vote38%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to wear black tights. It looks elegant.

• Thank you. Do you mind if you catch guys looking at your legs when wearing tights?
      Does it make you feel confident?

• Absolutely, we guys should take the time to appreciate the time and effort women put into their appearance.

• Yeah, it is nice when guys appreciate that!

What Girls Said 1

• Eww Nooo tights in general are gross πŸ˜–they look too outdated and age a girl. Old women wear tights πŸ˜‚

• I wear tights and I am not old πŸ˜‚ and guys that I know (not old) think they look elegant and nice. But this is just my own preference.

• @nolookingbackx I

You will never convince me that tights look elegant. With clothes on people wouldn't know if you were wearing suspenders, hold ups or tights, but without clothes on , in the bedroom with your SO they'd look gross. If a girl wanted to look sexy for her SO I can't imagine many guys saying , ' hey honey put your tights on " Plus they , look awful on most people if they are wearing tight fitting clothes. You like them, but I don't so accept that. You'll never sway me to think tights look good on any way at all.

• In***

What Guys Said 2

• Sure as they are usually worn with a sexy dress/skirt.

• Agreed there. They feel amazing too!

• It' also makes most girls legs look better (cover's pale legs, scars, etc). I think they draw the eye down and make them more noticeable.

• Absolutely. I desperately want to touch them and I know that sounds pervy and creepy but they are such a turn on tights are.

• I don't know, I like seeing skin.