When you want to dress sexy and revealing, Do you do it for yourself, for your partner or for other people (excluding your partner)?

Something resembling and similar

The blouse
The blouse

the images above. Of course there are many different kinds and styles of such clothes but it is just to give you an idea.

I asked this because yesterday (Sunday) I was doing some errands at a supermarket and then I saw a lady in a tight sexy stripped dress with black boots a bit above her knees and she was with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend on the other hand was wearing normal casual men clothes. I was like what? Then I asked myself. Do guys really like their SO to be wearing tight revealing clothes that sometimes they look like prostitutes? I had seen this in several occasions, the lady looking trashy and racy and their SO, acting like their SO is some kind of trophy to them.

It is fine and I agree for a woman to wear sexy clothes to draw the attention from your SO, your crush, etc but over doing it is when it is totally wrong, that you end up looking like a hoe…. But there are women you see on streets or on stores, etc that you just ask to yourself WHY?

Do guys who like women wearing such clothes have some kind of respect to their SO or that has nothing to do with respect and you let your girl whatever they want?

What are your thoughts on this?
Guys Would you really like your gf/partner/SO to be wearing those clothes or similar to those in public where everyone obviously will be staring at her. Would not you be uncomfortable?
What will be the valid reason for a man to enjoy seeing his girlfriend wearing such clothes, tight, revealing, short, etc etc in public? I What do guys gain by that? Really guys? You like ur girl to be wearing similar clothes? I mean a woman can look still sexy and attractive and feel good about themselves but not with clothes super tight, super short, super revealing. Most ladies here claim they do it for themselves? Really? I have my doubts. They do it to get the attention from others is that easy.

5544

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she actually was a prostitute 😐
    But in all seriousness xD
    Some guys tend to like having a girl that others ogle only to feel a boost of confidence because he can claim ownership and feel proud that guys want what's his (it's how guys compete... and it's seen a lot in how they treat their cars and show it off to other guys too)

Some girls do in fact just have a taste for tight clothes and love the feeling when they wear it. Some girls are deterred by the stares and attention, and other girls feel rewarded.
    I guess what I'm trying to say, is we can't really know for sure why someone does what they do. But it is possible that if they loved getting the attention they got while wearing tight clothes, their brains might have conditioned itself to have the same high they used to get from the attention from just the clothes and so to them they may actually think that they are doing it for themselves but really it's the pre-attention high that they are enjoying/feeling.
    It's the same phenomenon as to why men love lingerie, it's not the actual lingerie they love but the actual thought of removing it and what it leads to (most often when a female wears lingerie she wants sex).
    The phenomenon is called operant conditioning (specifically positive reward)