My aunt is getting me hot? What the **** is wrong with me?

I went over to visit my aunt because I hadn't seen her in a really long time (like 5 months) and she's really funny and sweet. My uncle wasn't home and it was just her and I (she's 36 and I'm 19). We were just hanging out and having a drink, catching up on stuff. She randomly started touching me (not inappropriately, just touching me leg when she was talking to me, she's that kind of person (in a good way)). Anyways, she starts getting really weird about it. We were just sitting on the couch watching TV, she was telling work stories and I was telling school stories, and there ended up being an awkward silence. She was wearing really fuzzy slippers and she started to lay on the couch and she put her feet on my crotch. I started laughing because I thought she was messing with me, but she started to rub them on it and it felt so weird but good at the same time. Then she put them on my face and that felt kind of good too. I felt super uncomfortable and I ended up making an excuse that I had to leave. I don't even know what to think about it now. She's a really flirty woman to everyone, family included, and super attractive but she's my fricken aunt! Why would she do that? Oh man do I feel like some crazy redneck... anyways it was super sexy and if she wasn't my aunt I would've let her continue and I feel guilty about it. Don't know how to shake that off at all.

What Girls Said 4

• Omg this should be disturbing but it's kind of sexy.. like a really bad acted porn movie that I kind of want to watch 😉

• 9d

Haha that's pretty accurate. I'm a bit traumatized but I can't help but admit that I was feeling pretty damn seduced at that moment. She had me. Is it bad that part of me wishes I let it happen? It felt so damn soft and deep down I just wanted to let her do whatever it was she wanted to do. But afterwards I would've felt so damn pathetic and guilty that I'd never forgive myself, so it's probably for the best.

• 9d

Yeah it's def for the best but it's a good fantasy that can get you off later!

• 9d

True :)

• what the heck
    she is weird
    don't be alone with her or she will try to do that crazy act again. Shameless

• Is this a porn movie? Maybe you can make a movie

• 9d

I don't know about that Sarah, only if I was gonna get paid a couple thousand and knew for a fact that nobody except for the two of us would ever hear about it in my family.

• 8d

You definitely just finished jerking off a porn movie

• Someone just finished watching porn

• 9d

Geez whenever I see you comment on something it's a wise ass thing, what the heck girl? And seriously, that's something you'd find on a porn site? Jesus. I used to think it was twisted until you actually get hot by someone putting soft slippers on your face, now I feel super embarrassed :(

• 9d

Stop stalking me

What Guys Said 0