Who is the most shyest person you've ever met?

Feel free to describe them ☺
I'm shy myself and I don't think that their is anyone that is more shy than me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in elementary school for a few years with this super friendly girl. I didn't know her that well, but we were definitely acquaintances. Well, she transferred to a different school, and I didn't see her again for like 5 years. When she transferred back, she was a completely different person. She couldn't even speak out loud. She wrote everything down and handed it to people. It took a couple years before she was comfortable enough to talk to people. I know now that she has extremely bad anxiety.

What Guys Said 15

• I bet I used to be more shy ;)

In a class, you know the answer, but don't raise your hand.
    Afraid of buses, because if you have to leave and the driver forgets to open the door, you would have to open your mouth and say it.
    Talking to girls? HAH, only in your dreams.

But I encourage you to try to break your comfort zone, then you see that there is not really anything to be afraid of and those fears were very illusionary. Now I'm just excited to do all those things because all the years I used to be so afraid of them.

• I've seen a few girls that are just like Adrian in the Rocky movies very shy

• Last time I made a phone call to someone I didn't know I literally felt my entire body sweating. The phone call was a minute long.

• Hard to say. There's shy, and then there's so shy I never get to speak to them or see them. Among the latter group, who's to say which one is the shyest, since I can never get to know them well enough to say for sure?

• I don't know I'm pretty shy, mostly around girls tho, I'm pretty sure if a girl made a move on me I'd faint

• 13d

That was cute and funny ☺️ I'm shy though too haha

• Me..😃

• You can't be that shy to ask others to describe shy people..

• Me. I'm 102 and only ever dated once (that happened by accident so might not even be considered a date) since no one has ever asked (hell will freeze over before I ask and die of stage fright).

• I had a roommate years ago that rarely spoke and would never make eye contact with anyone.

• llorando.

• I don't really meet people much, being insanely shy myself...

• it's the shy girls that are the freakiest ;)

I've met some super shy girls!

• If I can be truly said to have met myself, then me.

• I am, I change my route to long turn if I see a group of girls coming.

• ur mom ;)

• 13d

She's definitely not shy. If you would see us together, you wouldn't believe that I'm her daughter.

What Girls Said 4

• I've met a few people who will barely say two words to people because they're that any and it takes them several meetings to even get to small talk.

• This one girl who went to my high school. Her name is Glenda. I'm pretty shy my damn self but this girl rarely ever spoke, at all. Literally the quietest person I've ever met. Oddly enough I run into her from time to time these days.

• I forgot his name. But he is scared to talk to his crush. Like he REFUSES to talk to her and that drives me nuts

• my brother. even you wouldn't give him the time of the day. completely hopeless with women... .