Do any white girls have Asian boyfriend?

I am asian. I'm 6' , go to gym and play basketball. Just curious, are white girl inherently not attracted to asian guys? Or are there other... Show More

SInce the beginning of this year, I've been trying improve myself, have better clothing,

better internal believes(through meditation and affirmation) and express my raw manliness freely.

Ive slept with around 20 white girls so far this year,
Ive approached and talked to a lot girls(>400 girls) in all sorts of locations( clubs, bars, streets, bus station, malls libraries. These girls includes students, lawyers, surgeons, backpackers, old ladies and even girls with boyfriends and husbands.
So even though I still have some residual doubts about white girls and asian guys, I realize they were mostly from my head and the media. Because I now have reference experiences that white girls do find me attractive, I can make their days just b
by just talking to them.I no longer hide my sexuality when I find the girls that I'm attracted to, since I am who I am, I realize that most girls do appreciate the honesty.Also, I've came to the conclusion that getting girls into bed is
no longer my ultimate goal, I wanna

become a better man who is attractive on both inside and outside.

Ive become the 'first asian guy' for many white girls.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I tend to only be attracted to white guys, I guess because I'm mainly around white guys. I'm not particularly attracted to anyone who's not white (although I in no way rule it out.I may end up with an asian/latino/black guy someday!) Most people simply choose to date within their race, although not all people choose to do this. There's nothing wrong with interracial dating at all. I just feel like some people are more used to people of their own race. I don't think it's something against Asians in particular.