• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, did I offend her?

Hello,Me and the girl I like were texting each other last night and I sent her a picture I took while I was in NY (her hometown) and she replied with "that's so perfect in so many ways!"In response, I jokingly said "This picture or the person who took it? ;)" Problem is she never replied back lol. Do you think I offended her? :(Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well do you guys typically flirt w each other? Maybe she just views you as a friend and nothing more. Honestly if I'm friends w a guy and he likes me and flirts w me I try and avoid being too responsive so I don't lead him on. If she was interested in you she prob would have responded in some way. Sorry

What Girls Said 4

• If she gets offended over that she has no sense of humour. You were flirting with her, there is nothing to get offended over.

• I wouldn't see any offence in that... is there the possibility that she has run out of money on her phone to answer back?

• It isn't offence at all, maybe she got distracted or something

• I don't think you did, I think tht was cute and a little funny, she probably got tied up or something. I wouldbt swear it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!