• Ask
  • myTake

Girls do your legs touch when you stand up?

Girls do your legs touch when you stand up? And if they don't touch, what does that mean?.

Most Helpful Opinion

• my legs don't but right under my pu$$y just where my inner thigh starts they do, but there is a space between my pu$$y and where my inner thigh touches a little ...and recently I found guys call it a gap and they seem to love it a lot

• if your inner thighs touch, you don't have a gap. The gap is when a girls legs don't touch at all when she's standing normally link Most girls thighs don't touch directly under they p****, unless they're really overweight

• Show Older
    • It's for guys to stick their penis through lol

• ok nobody told me that before 0.o lol your lying lol...oh yea and to correct I meant I don't have really bony legs lol

What Girls Said 34

• No,they don't touch when I stand.And it means nothing other than the fact that I am slim.

• My thighs touch always. I used to think it meant that I"m overweight but now I realize it's the shape of my legs. I'm a thin but have a bit of curve. Unless I was painfully thin they will always touch :)

• Yes mine do, just. Girls are supposed to have thighs.

• yea.. it means it's a genetic trait. :oYou don't have to be fat to have touching thighs. You don't have to be a slut for them not to touch, there are plenty of promiscuous women with thick thighs.

• Yes, and if they don't touch it means there is a chance that there will be a space in-between your thighs.

• Yes because I eat lol! Sorry, sorry, that's rude. No, truthfully it means I have curves. Skinny girls might not have their legs touch but any girls who have thighs to them (even thin ones) will most likely have their legs touch...it's just one of those things.

• Yes. It means I was a swimmer and had some very strong breaststroke thighs, and now it means I'm a bit overweight and that's where my fat has chosen to chill. Not a big deal. You pretty much only see girls with the major thigh gap as pretty thin, maybe even rail thin.

• i use to have a gap but I have put on a little bit of weight and gotten a little out of shape :(

• It means you have good legs, granted even girls with heavily muscled legs sometimes touch, but they shouldn't it causes chafing and that can hurt a lot (I'm trying to loose weight just to be more comfortable)

• Nothing. Really, means absolutely nothing in general. Has a lot to do with what posture you have (or weight, but for most people it's just posture). I stand really weird with one leg forward supporting the leg behind when I stand "in rest", means my whole thigh area touch, but I stand so because I'm used to it, it's comfy.

• Yess because I have thighs

• No it has nothing to do with if your sexualy acitve your too skinny. Its your shape of your body...Myth for the sexual thing. When I gain alittle weight they will, and when I lose it they dont.

• mine are starting to. if they don't touch it means you're pretty.

• No it doesn't. I and many other guys looooove soft squishy legs. Not skinny lengthy ones.

• My legs, personally, do not touch.But I've battle with my weight to get a beautiful thigh gap.To some people it may seem wrong to way 85-90 pounds and not want your legs to touch, but to me it's an achievement.Although there is nothing wrong with your legs or thigh touching.To each it's own. I just prefer the bone.

• You're too skinny.

• Mine do not touch. They never have, since I was a child. Just means you have small thighs. Or wide hips, or both.

• I am assuming you mean thighs. It does not _mean_ anything about the persons lifestye. It just means you do not store a lot of tissue. Muascle or fat there. You could srtill be fat in other places. So in itself it does not mean you are thin. Anyways mine do not touch. but I'm 5 ft 7 and 85 pounds so...I'm also A Virgin.-- In case you are sking because you think it has something to do with Sex.

• Wide hip bones and thin thighs. Nothing to do with sexual activity. Can't believe this myth still exists.

• I am an average size woman so yes my legs do touch together. Some women who's legs don't touch are just either too skinny. Yet, there is a theory that it shows that they are sexually active.

• That theory is just a myth. My thighs have never touched, including when I was a child.

• It depends on your bone structure along with how you carry your weight. It does not mean you are fat if your legs touch or slim if they don't.

• My legs don't touch. It means you have liw fat or your hips are wide hips.

• Yes :( I have that triangle going on, but my thighs touch...I wish they didn'tAnd if they don't touch, it means she has low body fat and wide hips or she's bowlegged. It means NOTHING more.

• it means I'm not fat?

• skinny bitch? lol It just means skinny thighs... I don't get this question. Unless people stand up like cowboys how the fck would they not touch ? I just actually try standing without them touvhing... it looks like a took a sh*t in my panties

• Mine donĀ“t touch, I guess it is because I am skinny

• My legs touch when I stand up, a lot of people's legs touch when they stand up.It doesn't mean anything when your legs touch or when they don't. It really depends on your body. some people have wider gaps between their legs and others have a smaller gap.Some people have leg gaps because they are thin and have little muscle or fat in their legs. Others have them because of genetics (ie. bone structure, etc...).

• i am not sure maybe slightly because I have thick thighs but I am not fat. they don't jiggle or rub heavily together.if they don't touch at all you usually are too skinny.

• Mine do. I'm pear shaped so I carry my weight in my butt, hips, and thighs. If they don't touch, it either means you have wide hips or you are too skinny, or both.

• Mine touch less than they used to. I can post a picture later, maybe. I wouldn't consider it a thigh gap.I danced for 10 years and I play tennis, so I have naturally thicker thighs. A thigh gap just means their fat distribution is different than someone elses... it's really not a big deal.

• Just means she has less fat in her thighs. I was like that, but I am in a weight loss competition, so I've been trying to gain weight, and then I plan to lose it again. So they'll be back like that. They touch a little bit. I get a little depressed over it, but I know the fat will be gone again. I'm good at losing weight when I want to.

• Show More

What Guys Said 3

• My thighs don't touch lol.

• When your legs do not touch, it mean that there is space between them. If there had not been any space between your legs, then they would be touching.Pretty simple really.

• thick thighs are hot on women and are healthy according to studies "thigh fat might also secrete more beneficial hormones like leptin and adiponectin" for women. link