What does it mean if a guy texts you everyday?

This guy texts me constantly every single day, saying morning, texts me all day asking me stuff about myself and my family, he teases me etc. I'm friends with this guy, we both went to the same school and we recently left for exams. Whenever I text this guy back, he replies within seconds, its like he sits and waits for an answer, its a bit weird. I don't like this guy, as a friend I do but I don't want a relationship right now, I don't know if he likes me or not, so I don't know what to do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• he definitely wants more than just be friends! he likes you a lot, wants to know everything about you and what your doing, texting good morning and good night sounds like he wants to be in a relationship with you! if you don`t want that, then you clearly have to tell him that you like him as a friend but you don`t want a relationship or not right now anyway. if you`re too shy to tell him that so honest, just stop replying or if you think that's to rude then don`t text anything back if its not a question and don`t start texting without him texting you first. then he`ll get the hint (hopefully)

What Guys Said 4

• sounds like he is definitely interested in you. Either he sees you as a very close friend or maybe more but the fact that you two have that close of a relationship, where you talk everyday, definitely would make me think that he likes you a lot as a friend if not more (probably more)

• Nothing, as far as I was taught at least.

• If he isn't asking you out on dates or making inappropriate comments what is the problem? You might find it creepy but someone else might find it endearing, he doesn't know what he is doing wrong through a text. Actually if he is a good friend but you don't like him like that why don't you hook him up with a girl you know. That way you can still be friends, text less often, and he'll get the girl you don't want to be for him. Just an idea.

• Nothing. Either that or bring up the topic of relationships in a fashion such as "You know what I was thinking the other day? I saw this couple sort of arguing and said to myself "I don't want that right now, it's too hard, too complicated."" or something like that. It's not a hint. It's a "F*** YOUR BUlLSHIT BRO I DON'T WANT THAT SHIT!" bomb.

What Girls Said 4

• He's just lonely and enjoys talking to you.

• He is def interested in you! I think you should make it clear to him that you only see him as a friend! Maybe you have been giving him signs that there might something more then a friendship! Us girls something's flirt unintentionally and we don't notice, and guys take that as "o yea she's into me",

• that he is interested

• well just take longer replying and don't be that friendly.