How can iget my boyfriend horny in a text message?.

sometimes my boyfirend and I exchange dirty pictures and he sends me dorty messages that get me all wet and horny then he asks me to do the same for him but idont know what to say. what are some sexy things to say?.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

MMMM.. you look so goood, I want to take that **** in my hand and stroke it...ooohhh can I taste it.mmmmm...yes... I like licking your cock... it feels so good on my tongue... OOOOhhh I just want to wrap my lips around it and tickle it with my tongue... I want to run my lips and tongue al over your chest. all the way up to your lips... mmm .. kiss me... kisss me harder... ooohhh that's it baby play with my t*tss... ooh yeah... touch my niples honey feel them harden... mmmm run your hands down my abdomen... ooohh your making me so hot... yes yes baby I want to stroke your **** in my hand while you touch my clit... oh yes...

• Just think about what you want to do to him and text that. ;*)

• Just describe something, anything really. Keep it short and hot.

• Tell him that you are getting really wet, and you can't wait to get a hold of his dick so you can take care of him until you make him cum. The easier it is foe him to visualize, the better, so be descriptive. Also, any mentioning of him cumming is sure to send him running to you! It's basic phycology. If you say "baby, I can't wait untl you explode all over my t*ts" then he will go absolutly crazy!