Do guys care if a girl has fat arms?

I am really curvy and have a thin waist, big behind, and flat stomach but it seems all my fat goes to my ass AND my arms! I'm not fat or anything though

I'm always self-conscious of wearing tank tops or sleeveless shirts. so my question is do guys care if a girl has a nice body but she has fat arms?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• If you're not fat, like you say you aren't, then your arms can be worked on and toned. Do lateral raises, bicep curls, and tricep exercises using free weights. I do 12-15 pound weights and 50 reps. I imagine that yoga would also lean you overall, I'm going to start doing that.

And guys won't really notice your "fat" arms in relation to your body if you described yourself accurately. So don't lose too much sleep over it. :)

• Selected as most helpful

While I have to agree that fat arms or 'wings' are indeed ugly, especially when the fat bunches up around the elbow, it's certainly not something I would care about or consider a reason not to love someone for, either.

Guys who care about fat and looks will always be turned off by fat, it's as simple as that. Luckily most guys, especially the types who will be looking for a nice long relationship as well, won't care about fat arms and such.

So in answer to your question, some do, some don't, the ones who do will quietly insult you in his head or to his friends from across the room, and the ones who don't will be viable choices for your later relationship. And he certainly won't care if he's the one for you too. :)

Hmm, I used to have fat triceps, or 'wings' but I got rid of them by lifting a dumbell a lot at nights. Turn the fat into muscle which won't wobble, I guess. Still...they say muscles on a girl are a slight turn off, but if you tone them up right, it shouldn't be too bad, I guess. Can't really say.

Hope whatever you choose to do, you feel better about yourself soon. :)

• You're welcome. :)

• lol luckily, that's not the problem. thanks

• Muscle builds where muscle is trained, or at least, it did with me. Helps to be on a diet while training, too, but like you've said, you don't need to loose weight.

End of the day I'd just not worry about your arms unless you find your upper arm fat touching your lower arm. Then you've got a problem, lol.

• Show Older
  • i actually prefer somewhat thick arms ( but I don't like fat girls with stomach fat hanging over)

• All my friends are self-conscious about their arms, saying they are too fat and everything, when the fact is that their arms are perfectly fine and I love them. I do care if a girl has fat arms, but unless you are actually overweight, it's not going to bother me.

You don't need skinny arms to be attractive. I actually don't like skinny arms. I like having something to grab (and kiss) over there. :p

Basically, if they're still firm, you don't have ANYTHING to worry about. The problem starts when they become VERY flabby and a little wrinkly. But seeing as how you have a flat stomach, I seriously don't think you have anything to worry about.

I'd be more than happy to tell you what I think from a picture. =p

• Of course we fvcken' care, come on! Would you care if a guy had big fatty fat fat arms? I fvcking hope so or you'd have on disasterous child together.

• If that is your issue than tone your body... Do you lift weights or do yoga? Fat arms and even a double chin is a turn off, even if the girl is skinny.