• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, what do you think of bald guys? how about Hitman?

I'm 21, and I started losing hair since I was 16! genetically, all males are bald in my family once they reach the age of 20, I'm struggling to keep... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• my last crush was balding and my girlfriends would make fun of him and tell me how I can do so much better, but I didn't listen to them because I knew him as a person and lked him a lottt, and it didn't matter if he had a few flaws, we all have flaws, my hair has been falling out too and I worry if a guy would care if I have thick hair or not...mine is just thinning...

i don't think it should matter, its no ones fault just genes, you just have to be confident with what you got and someone will love you for you...

What Girls Said 8

• Its testosterone which cause men to go bald early-they have much more then guys who dont,evidently,so that can be a positive.

I don't think many girls are going to be put off at all but I will tell you my personal opinion-it is more attractive for a guy who is loseing his hair to shave it off then to try and disguise the fact.

I used to have a real thing for guys with shaved heads before I got with my man there was just something about it-so id say do that,you will save yourself a lot of bees and stress to.

• yeah most girls like a guy with hair...

but it depends on the girl and what her type

i think hitman is sexy but I perfur a guy with long hair

• apparently me who bald at a youn age have a higher sex drivethan men who don't :)

• Well both me and my mother agree that if a guy has a good looking head then it doesn't matter if he has hair. He may even look better with out it. Men can look great with bald heads. I don't believe this is the case with all women but perhaps a few. =)

• I think that bald guys can be just as attractive as guys with a full head of hair. I don't see a problem with it at all.

• dnt worrie if you got hair or not still gurls are gona flirt with you there are a lot of guyz dnt hv hair and they look cute and abt hitman he is okii.

so..its okii if ur bald :)

• Bald men are sexy

• Thanks, I am sure you are a sexy girl ;)

What Guys Said 2

• paint a large eyeball on your shiny bald head. that will intimidate women and cause them to have sex with you.

• HAHA! oh come on, I'm not striving to have sex!! that wasn't the question, I wanted to know what girls think about that

• I got a girlfriend who tells me that Jason Statham ( link ) is sexy.

She says "he really rocks the whole bald thing."

I don't get it but it's cool

• My Girlfriend says something remarkably similar, though she's never directly said the word "Sexy".

0/2500