Girls, what do you think of bald guys? how about Hitman?

I'm 21, and I started losing hair since I was 16! genetically, all males are bald in my family once they reach the age of 20, I'm struggling to keep thin hair that remained with every way possible, using medication (minoxidil) sprays and lazercomb... shampoos, whatever, and this problem drives me nuts, I think I'm too young to lose hair that bad! I have an athletic body, exercising and eating healthy, my looks are sharp because I'm mixed, talented, and very sensitive, but still, I won't look like Hitman, is he sexually attractive girls? do you think I can get rid of all of this and still be a suspected target for girls, what about older girls (cougars)? shave it all and save the hassle? save money for planting hair in the future and stop dating now? do you really think the perfect man should have so much hair on his head especially for grabbing by girls during sex like one bad girl told me?

Most Helpful Girl

• my last crush was balding and my girlfriends would make fun of him and tell me how I can do so much better, but I didn't listen to them because I knew him as a person and lked him a lottt, and it didn't matter if he had a few flaws, we all have flaws, my hair has been falling out too and I worry if a guy would care if I have thick hair or not...mine is just thinning...

i don't think it should matter, its no ones fault just genes, you just have to be confident with what you got and someone will love you for you...