Could you marry a porn star?

Just like it says on the tin. Could you ever consider making a lifetime partner commitment to an actor in the adult entertainment business?

This question has a poll!

And yes this applies to all genders and sexual orientations. :p

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 7

• I couldn't marry a guy who was having sex with other people for a living.

• No, I really couldn't.

• If his name was James Deen, yes. A hundred THOUSAND times yes.

• Never ever ever. Even a retired porn star, they are yucky and I'm way too jealous. Plus my family & friends would probs disown me lol.

• Never. It's actually kinda sickening to even imagine. Sex is a beautiful thing, but not in that sense.

• in the movie mighty Aphrodite, Woody Allen leaves his wife for a porn star.

• hell no I would never want to be with someone who is that nasty and cavalier about sex

What Guys Said 6

• it would really depend on the girl , think in general I'd not be interested in this idea , but there might always be an exception if I meet the right girl who had maybe turned her life around

• Not a chance

• Well looking at it from their point of view, they do that for money mostly and they KNOW that a regular relationship with a guy is just about out of the question. At some point they would really want that though. Nobody likes being alone in their life. If she could honestly show me that she wants a real relationship with me and work is just...work then I would.

• Not at all. If they were in the past and stopped maybe, but they couldn't be in it actively. A relationship can't work if her job is to f*** people. Its just the principal that she's f***ing another guy. her having feelings for him or not is irrelevant

• sweet! I'm the only one that voted yes. Its just a job, people don't seem to understand that, and they get payed fairly well compared to normal jobs, plus I'm sure its a pleasurable job.

• Well personally no way, I just couldn't do that. to be honest I don't think it would really feel like even much of a relationship if she was having sex with other guys while we were together. I wouldn't even put myself in that position.its just not for me