I am 42 years old and attracted to younger women 20-34? Ladies would you date a man my age?

Ladies ,

I know I am attracted to younger females and no I am not a player...younger ladies would you date a 42 year old man?

Why or why not!

Wow,double standards galore...proves my point women can date any age range they choose...however if a man likes younger women he's a weird pervert...Wow

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 40

What Guys Said 10

• Selected as most helpful

Oh my, your update! I haven't read anyone's responses but I think you'll like mine! You can absolutely date younger women! I am married to a guy who is 10 years older than me and my late husband was 16 years older than me! Age is nothing but a thang unless the woman is older and the guy wants kids. If you fall for someone much younger than you and you both are in the same mind set then THAT is what counts. I would much rather date someone who is on my level than be stuck with someone who is not just because of an age factor. Now here's something funny. Lately MUCH younger men have been hitting on me and at first I shunned them but then when I started talking with them there were quite a few that seemed to have higher intelligence than me and I found that to be SO attractive! I can feel it now, I'm gonna be a real cougar! lol. You go ahead Sweetie and date all those younger women you want. There are so many women out there like me who prefer an older more distinguished man who has good morals and we can hold a very intelligent conversation with. I really hope this helped. Oh and by the way, my sister recently married a man who is 18 years older than her. Whoo Hooo!

• i think a relationship can be any age !

• i don't see why not. for me, a guy is either attracted or not. no matter how old or young he is. I am personally interested in this 40 something guy. I think he's super hot and would date him in a hearthbeat. hope it helps!

• Like being a cougar is looked down upon

• ewww like she could be your daughter

• I'm in that age range and dating someone as old as you...neither of us were looking to date that old/young but it just happened. The love is there to stay and we will probably get married in the future..we've been together for some time now.

The attraction wasn't purly physical, most of if was actually mental/spiritual. We just fit and it works...

There are women who date older, and who don't care about age if the love is there. Not all young women date older men for money (I HATE that stereotype) and now all older men date younger women for arm candy..

Something to remember: if you date for shallow reasons, you will find a shallow person. If you can find someone you are attracted to who you genuinely love and care for, the age gap won't be a huge deal.

• *NOT all older men..."now" was a typo..

• have you ever herd of a cougar? Women get nick names.. but men ultimately are the ones with the penis.. And by getting hard it's clearly their choice.. So a woman can fake it.. That's what I would be doing if I was with a man your age..I'de Fake it.. I'm young & hot.. Why would I want you? I can make my own $ honey... lol welcome to generation now.. Women are finally in control.. so suck my tit lol

• wow...

• i'd love to suck your tit, as long as their not saggy! lol

• also.. would it be OK if men my age were attracted to pre-teens? Your into women in that age frame because that's when most people are there most attractive.. Everyone is moron

• Why do you want younger? Simply for the age? that's rather shallow don't you think? I tried dating an older man...

• It's not really the age but what you want... I wish I could but my folks didn't approve.

• perv...

• i'm a perv and proud of it! grandpa here is right, it's OK for women to break the rules in your book however as soon as a guy does't it he's a dirt bag. you silly, silly, girl! (shakes head)

• But its OK for older women to like younger men?

• never ever! find a woman you own age. Young girls only go older for the MONEY otherwise they wouldnt

• yep keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better

• not true, and I'm sure there's millions of young girls out there that would disagree with you.

• and younger girls do? you do realize that the younger women are putting off marriage and kids until later in life right? we want to have fun and party, not settle down anytime soon. sorry just being honest

• Show Older
  • That's a big generation gap are yyou sure you can relate

• Well I am unsure. I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I usually would want to be with somone my age but I know men that are older are just that, men. They are more mature, wiser, experienced, and look at the world from a different perspective than a 20 year old. So maybe, yes. I think if society hadn't drilled into me the idea that dating someone so much older is socially unacceptable/wrong, I might be more open to it. But I am still unsure of this particular topic.

• I wish more girls would think like that then girls would look for love and feel OK with what ever age. No one would be asking this question

• finally a smart girl!

• Good answer

• Everyone is attracted to youth. That's what you're suppose to be attracted to since it's a person's prime age. You should really stick to people your own age though, because you and girls in their 20's will have almost nothing in common. A lot of people have preferences but won't say no to other people just because they don't fit that, so keep your options open, And you do seem like a weird pervert, because your user name is larry69, not because of who you find attractive, haha

• Lol, is that all you want? someone to have kids with? Go get a surrogate! You need to understand that the parents of these so called women won't approve sadly. you're only attracted to the sex obsessed youthfulness and freshness of the young. But hey, I can undersand? Good luck. It may NEVER arrive.

You're dream girl GIRL. ...GIRL

• Lol, that's still very misleading, and you know it!

• my name is my birth year 1969

• I'd have to say no on this one. I'm 21 and honestly you're older than my dad. He just turned 41. So that's just too much of a gap. If I met a guy who I was completely smitten with, the highest I'd go is 34. Any older and I'd feel like he was my dad. I don't think your creepy at all though, I like older guys but 40's and older is just too much of a gap :)

• I know a 42yo guy I wasn't good enough for because I was close to his age. He went and got a 25yo virgin instead. She was so young & stupid she had no idea she was getting played. He said ALL the right things and got her to open her legs instead of waiting for marriage like she wanted. So sad, but young people can't help their brains don't stop growing until they're 30. The thing is older men know this and they use it to their advantage. Creepy!

• Yeah, younger guys are better looking... smoother, softer skin, stronger sex drives. But when I really look at them as a person, mostly I see immaturity, inexperience, and naiveness. I don't want to be with someone I'm constantly having to educate. If I wanted I child, I'd give birth to one.

• Some do some like the spark youth and love brings...

• I'm learning that older, single men such as yourself are pretty much only interested in younger girls. It's all about the young body. And perhaps a bit of their naivety too since because of this they probably don't know any better.

Not that older women don't do the same going after young men. I know it happens. I can see why too since I've learned men in their 40s start experiencing ED problems. So right when we're hitting our prime, men are losing their hard-ons.

Me personally though, I'm not interested in having a real relationship with a young guy. They don't know anything and are usually very immature and ONLY interested in sex.

• Personally I probably wouldn't I'm 25 my sister is 23 and dating a 43 yearold well prob leaving him soon though... I don't know it's just a large age gap for me personally and even for my sister sees it she wants to spend time with friends and is young going to college and he wants to settle down and stuff. I mean if you love the person then OK it depends on the girl but I always prefered someone a little closer to my age group. Sry if it sounds mean or double standards I mean hey I think it's weird when a like 43 yearold lady was dating a dude in his 20's it's just personal preference but good luck;).

• Probably not... I've flirted with a guy your age (I'm 20) and it wasn't creepy or anything, but actually dating him? I don't think we'd be on the same page. I don't know any 40-45 year old who could relate to my life and vice versa, haha.

• Most likely no and I say "most likely" because that's a 21 year age gap and we'd just be in different places in our life. But if I happened to find a guy I'm compatible with I wouldn't turn him down solely because of age.

• no, because I thought I would at one point..but I dated a 32 year old and I'm 21 and the age gap was way too large. I wouldn't go above 30 now.

if I was less than 10 years younger I would consider dating your age.

• at update, no you are reading it the wrong way, besides men that age really only want younger women for sex. how can people at different stages in life and in different generations have a real life together? sure they can have a sexual relationship, call it exclusive if it makes you happy, but that's all it is.

and if the women don't want to date older men either it's a two way street. they feel uncomfortable and taken advantage of by an older man who is not an equal and it's understandable.

• Never.

• @Update: Not true. A 40+ year old woman wanting to date a guy 20 or more years younger than her seems just as desperate to me as a 40+ year old guy doing the same.

• Show More
  • Not at forty. Unless you're a young looking guy or deep pockets, you're more likely to look like a perv than actually be taken seriously.

• If you're really interested in finding someone special then date closer to your age so that you two can have more interests. Maybe 28 - 35 range. Girls in their early 20's only know things from the last decade so it would be hard to talk to them.

• I think you were the only one saying you were a weird pervert, which is telling. lol j/k bro.

Personally I don't think it matters as much if the man is older because all he really needs to do is provide sperm and money to raise a family these days. For a woman it matters because her ability to reproduce is a narrower window.

• To your update: The women dating guys 22 years older then them are just as screwed up as a guy dating someone 22 years younger. Can't blame you for your feelings, just don't act on them.

• Bro this is creepy.

• Good to know almost every girl who considered it was looking for money. Not nec getting paid, but travel, wine and dine. Jeez. There are plenty of girls with daddy issues out there who are into it beyond the cash

• every guy is attracted to women 20-30 years old...

• to your update: well, you basically came here saying "to the women over 37 or so, you're ugly. To the women under 37, I think I'm probably ugly too, but would you bone me anyway please?"

• Dude... don't go after girls under like 25-30. That's not cool.

• larry, larry, larry.

i hope your sales numbers are very good.

• Women in their 20's have very low interest in men in their 40's.

At 30, some are more open to it.

At 36 or so, they'd consider 42 a pretty 'normal' age.

That's what they'd say anyway. If your game/attractiveness are very high you'll do better. From what you say your success in the field is not really bearing that out.

If you're thinking that you're inexperienced for your age and would hence do better with a younger woman, good luck. Young women who LIKE older men like them because they are established, confident and know what they want and what they're doing. An inexperienced older guy is basically a less attractive version of an inexperienced younger guy.

This:

link

tells you something about actual interest, rather then theoretical.

• Thanks for sharing the article.

• No my cousins are 36 -38 in they want date guys pass 40 . They like them in their 30's or younger

• damn those statistics made me feel like have no time left