I am 42 years old and attracted to younger women 20-34? Ladies would you date a man my age?

Ladies ,

I know I am attracted to younger females and no I am not a player...younger ladies would you date a 42 year old man?

Why or why not!

Wow,double standards galore...proves my point women can date any age range they choose...however if a man likes younger women he's a weird pervert...Wow

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my, your update! I haven't read anyone's responses but I think you'll like mine! You can absolutely date younger women! I am married to a guy who is 10 years older than me and my late husband was 16 years older than me! Age is nothing but a thang unless the woman is older and the guy wants kids. If you fall for someone much younger than you and you both are in the same mind set then THAT is what counts. I would much rather date someone who is on my level than be stuck with someone who is not just because of an age factor. Now here's something funny. Lately MUCH younger men have been hitting on me and at first I shunned them but then when I started talking with them there were quite a few that seemed to have higher intelligence than me and I found that to be SO attractive! I can feel it now, I'm gonna be a real cougar! lol. You go ahead Sweetie and date all those younger women you want. There are so many women out there like me who prefer an older more distinguished man who has good morals and we can hold a very intelligent conversation with. I really hope this helped. Oh and by the way, my sister recently married a man who is 18 years older than her. Whoo Hooo!

Asker upvoted