What do I do if I broke up with my boyfriend and he hasn't tried contacting me?

i broke up with my boyfriend over some on-going problems we had been having and no matter how hard I tried to make it work he didn't seem to understand. I love him and I know he adores me. he called me the day after we broke up. I haven't heard from since ( a couple of days) how do I know if he is playing it off like he does not care or if he truly does not care?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Listen I am a master in break ups I have been there and done that story, The reasons for a breakup is problems no matter how much we try to fix the situation it won't change a thing it will just get worst. See don't worry if he does not call you because men have this thing to put us women thru what is called the TEST, Trust me they always want us to call them back but see when you don't it makes them wonder what you are doing. I have done it and still doing it, When me and my boyfriend Argue he calls me and I give him the cold shoulder, I hang up the phone because it takes two people to argue and if you are not the one arguing well gues what he will be arguing by himself. So don't worry about him at this point worry about you, keep yourself occupied and don't thing of it. If he adores you and care about you like you said he does then he will call you...

What Guys Said 1

• You broke up with him! Now you want him to call you? The guy has feelings too. Just because he does not call does not mean it he is trying to play if off like he does not care. If you broke up with me, why would I try to show that I care? To win you back? It sounds like you broke up with him and you want him to chase you back. Well maybe he does care but knows there is a chance he can be happy without you and all he needs now is time and strength to get over you.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, maybe he is hurt. People handle things in different ways. He may be trying to take some time to think. Maybe he doesn't want to push you and is giving YOU time to think. He could be hurt and not be ready to talk and it's also possible that he just doesn't care. But to me I think he's just either unsure of whether or not he's supposed to or if you want him to. There's a million reasons he may not be calling and they don't include "not caring".If you want my advice, don't wait for him to call you if you want to talk to him. Call him. If he doesn't answer just leave a message and say "I'd like to talk to you when you're ready" and leave it at that. He'll come around. But you know the issues the two of you had and the reasons you broke up and THAT is what you need to truly think about. I'm in a situation when we broke up because of fights, but I know I love him enough to hold on and work through them if it's possible. Do you?Good Luck!

• honey, I believe he is just giving you space... and you guys recently broke up. I believe he is trying to move on. Not that he doesn't care for you or anything, but just keeping a distance to see where it would go... if you guys can still be friends. some brake up can but majority don't because they move on and find other people. I hope your not too upset by that... and I'm sorry it didn't work out...