Why do girls and women leave panties on the floor in the bathroom?

Even when they are changing in somebody else's house because they are visiting, why do they do that? Also when people come over and the girl who lives there knows people are coming over, the girl still leaves her panties on the floor in the bathroom. Or why do girlfriends leave their panties on the floor in her boyfriend's bathroom even when the boyfriend might have a roommate?Shouldn't that be a private thing that you don't want to advertise to anybody who happens to pass by? Shouldn't the girl care about modesty with regards to that subject?

I had a friend who had a roommate who had a girlfriend who did that (luckily it wasn't in my apartment). And this past weekend I was on a vacation at a lake house and a lot of relatives were there and one lady did that at the vacation lake house.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Either.A) They're both slobs who were never taught any better or.Nevermind it's probably just A.

• I think you are right

What Girls Said 8

• I'm pretty sure that if I or any other girl did that at my boyfriend's place, any one of his roommates would more than likely either put the panties on their head or wear'em themselves : D Most guys I know love panties and would probably sacrifice a teste to be in your situation ; )

• Hahaha, you gave me a good laugh. I haven't met anyone like that, but I speculate it's similar to dogs peeing to mark their territories.

• it's official you attract girls who can't keep their undies to themselves.lolbut honestly I have no clue. it's disgusting and really I have met a girl that does that. and if you ever come across another girl like that. you should def tell her that is not cool :/

• Well, that's just weird. I've never heard of that before. Maybe you're just a panty magnet! ;)

• ewwww.i've always been taught to pick up after my own mess. I don't know why women do that but I've seen it a lot at the gym that I go to at school. it's so weird for me to see a woman's undies laying around as if it's something that needs to be advertised. sorry I haven't been able to answer your question but maybe they just don't see anything wrong with it.

• umm I don't know what to tell you I don't know any girls that do that. I usually pick my undies up off the floor. do you have a roommate that has a girlfriend that does that? because that is odd and I would tell my roommate because I'm sure it bugs him as well

• I honestly don't know any girls that do this, so it's just the girl you know. I'd probably question her about it, if it's bothering you.

• not every girl does that I don't and nobody I know do its just the girl you know does just because one girl does something doesn't speak for the rest of us

What Guys Said 0