Why is my crush logging off Facebook every time I log on?

Please feel free to skim, I wrote alot-sorry He's a year ahead of me going into college. During this past year, he and I had this silent... Show More

you guys are right. I am over reacting. but I think I'm finally over him so I'm just gonna end it here, cause for one thing I don't know if I really want a relationship with him, so...

But thanks for the comments, really insightful. =)

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you need to be sure that he even likes you before you accuse him of avoiding/ignoring you. You say both of you liked each other but it sounds like you've never spoken. I'm not saying he doesn't like you but he might not even know you like him... Most people will add anyone who's name they know on Facebook. And while commenting on photos is a good sign, it could be nothing. Here's my advice... from a guys standpoint, I'm sure he'd be thrilled to know you like him. So let him know... for real. Glances and luaghs aren't going to cut it. We are pretty thick. Send him a message saying "hey, we should hang out sometime, we would have fun going bowling together" or something like that. Better yet, talk to him in person. I'd say he probably does like you but doesn't know you like him and he's kind of shy. Good Luck!