• Ask
  • myTake

Why is my crush logging off Facebook every time I log on?

Please feel free to skim, I wrote alot-sorry He's a year ahead of me going into college. During this past year, he and I had this silent... Show More

you guys are right. I am over reacting. but I think I'm finally over him so I'm just gonna end it here, cause for one thing I don't know if I really want a relationship with him, so...

But thanks for the comments, really insightful. =)

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you need to be sure that he even likes you before you accuse him of avoiding/ignoring you. You say both of you liked each other but it sounds like you've never spoken. I'm not saying he doesn't like you but he might not even know you like him... Most people will add anyone who's name they know on Facebook. And while commenting on photos is a good sign, it could be nothing. Here's my advice... from a guys standpoint, I'm sure he'd be thrilled to know you like him. So let him know... for real. Glances and luaghs aren't going to cut it. We are pretty thick. Send him a message saying "hey, we should hang out sometime, we would have fun going bowling together" or something like that. Better yet, talk to him in person. I'd say he probably does like you but doesn't know you like him and he's kind of shy. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Two times he logged off? At best that's inconclusive. I've gotten on fb only to log off a second later. For all I know somebody thinks I'm purposely avoiding them. I wouldn't freak yourself out about this, it doesn't mean anything.Send him a message or something like that. Don't even worry about the chat thing, it isn't a big deal at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I know the feeling when someone you like, likes one of your pics & comments :))But by chance do you have the new Facebook chat ? Maybe he doesn't know that your online. Your over reacting. Inbox him. Say any random thing, if he likes you [which I think he does , because he was going through your pictures & liking them] when he sees the message he'll reply in a heart beat. When you see him online, log off & send him the message... and when he replies, come back online. :))