• Ask
  • myTake

Is married coworker flirting with intentions?

Ok, I'm aware of all the moral issues associated with having an affair... But I'm just curious...is my married coworker serious when he flirts with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, he has intentions. Those factors aren't suspicious by themselves, but all of them addded together show that he is definitely interested in you. For both your own moral reasons and for reasons specific to the fact that he's your married coworker, I'd suggest you try to cool things down.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• If he were just suggesting going out informally, that might just be playful flirtation. But he's making major moves, trying to 'buy' your affection. This is quite serious and you need to stop him before the gossip goes any further. Even if you don't say yes, the gossip mill is no doubt already saying you are having an affair.So act now! Within the day! Call him up and tell him to stop or you'll contact his wife.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do it! If he does it to her, he will do it to you... this is a smart, attractive man who knows how to get what he wants... Wait for him to make it more obvious before you do anything.

• This is going to be harsh; but let's get real...A love triangle has 3 people. It's a no win for everyone involved.It would be one of the BIGGEST mistakes ever made.I am disgusted when a married man comes on to me.It's insulting to his wife & me. To think I would ever be home-wrecker! NEVER!To think I would ever be played for 2nd! NEVER!YUCK!Plus you 2 work together; that's can be complicated,too.Tell him to stop disrespecting you.You also have the right to file sexual harassment against him.You do not want to lose your job over this boy.AVOID HIM.

What They Said On Facebook