Is married coworker flirting with intentions?

Ok, I'm aware of all the moral issues associated with having an affair... But I'm just my married coworker serious when he flirts with me? At first I thought he was just humoring me because he knew I had a little crush on him--a mutual ego boost so to speak. But lately, he's become not only sexually suggestive in his flirting, but he's touching me and giving me looks like he's deeply in love. I know he has the ability to make himself appealing to women, which is why I'm suspicious of his sincerity. I've known him for six months. Of course, I would not have an affair with a married man, but I would like to know whether he's only amusing himself and making the time pass more quickly at work or whether he expects our flirting to turn into something more. I haven't had much experience with men which is why I'm not sure if hints and innuendos and overt touching are par for the course. Would a guy do those things if he didn't intend to have sex at some point? There's a huge... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he has intentions. Those factors aren't suspicious by themselves, but all of them addded together show that he is definitely interested in you. For both your own moral reasons and for reasons specific to the fact that he's your married coworker, I'd suggest you try to cool things down.