What does it mean when a guy says 'it was nice meeting you'?

When you meet someone within a professional capacity and get on well, what would it mean if he emailed 'it was nice meeting you' as an opening sentence? Does it have a literal meaning or is it man code which could be interpreted in to something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• i really don't know what code you could be talking about...that sounds like a pretty straight forward "it was nice to meet you"

• Report

Maybe I'm over analysing the scenario. ?After our encounter I didn't think we would have any further communication,?however he found a way to contact me. When I asked other female colleagues if they had received an email of the same nature they said NO. The main reason is why he would have just emailed me??

• Report

I really shouldn't be laughing at this but HAHAHAHAHAHA MAN CODE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YES ITS MAN CODE FOR IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA