• Ask
  • myTake

Do teachers ever find a student attractive?

I just a question, but it was vice versa...So I decided to switch it up and ask this one.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm sure they do. I hope so anyway. One of my professors is sexy as hell! I'm sure regardless of age they still notice which of their students are attractive. Or, if the student is under 18 or something, they probably notice how "cute" or "adorable" they are. When it comes to university I'm sure the lecturers do find at least one student attractive, whether or not they act upon it. Seeing as there are so many students in one class and only one professor, I'm pretty sure that the chances of a teacher finding even one student attractive is high.

• Yeah. I have mainly male teachers, and I always find them staring at my bust or buttoxx lol. It's weird. And when I have a question, they always make sure to come over to area and get close and personal w/me in order to just "get the point across".

• Show Older
    • I see. Make sure you don't get anyone fired lol.

• Hahaha, last year our vice principal's daughter was my beat friend, but he always took off his shirt in front of me when I was at his house and came in her room to give us both hugs every 5 minutes w/o his shirt .. Let's just say he isn't a teacher/faculty member in my area anymore...

What Guys Said 4

• I hope soMy Japanese teacher is HOT

• Haha!

• some chicks even sleep with there college professors to get a good grade...if there older than 35...dont do it dudeee.

• Disturbing.

• Yes, they're called pedophiles.

• Good way to put it, pal!

• Not at all, dear sir!: They're called Southerners! :P

• Whoa, whoa, whoa. I am from the south east! lol,. We aren't pedophiles?

What Girls Said 5

• yes, haven't you heard stories about teachers sleeping with their underage students.

• Yes. A person notices if a person is attractive regardless of anything. It would just be wrong if the student is under 18 and the teacher is having sexual thoughts about the student. That's crossing the line.

• I bet most teachers do that.. It happened at my school! The teacher had sex with a child a while back.

• Show Older
    • Oh, goodness!

• Yeah that was when I was a sophomore so a couple years ago but it was a big school so I never had him as a teacher. People were talking about it a lot though.

• I would not want to marry a high school or university teacher. I get old and his class get replaced each year with young tight ass..just not appealing. and yes I am insecure.

• Lol, no worries.

• Yea,of course they do.

• Ofcourse they could but they shouldn't act upon such thought. I am a teacher and I notice my attractive students but I don't do anything about it. I should be a good role model for them.

• What do you teach?

• Show Older
    • Hahaha. I wanna join! What grade do you teach?

• Let's do it! :D