• Ask
  • myTake

Coworker became distant after having sex! Need help?

I'm 24yo and there is a coworker of mine who is very hot (a 10 for sure) and she is 26, Russian and lives with her sister who is married to a much... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• "She loves to test people, but I don't know how to respond to this one, so weird. She goes hot and cold with me at work, more cold than hot. I overheard her saying to someone that she stopped smoking, drinking coffee, and some other stuff that she cannot say..." (me?!) - 2 minutes ago

---

hmmm... sounds like she's trying to change who she is... that really sounds like a new years resolution now... lol

Well what I would do is keep being there. Just don't go out of your way for her. Take it easy and she will eventually come to you when she feels comfortable about it. AND STOP EAVESDROPING! that stuff only makes you paranoid! Trust me, I've been there! lol

(Is there a way to quote answer comments? I'm new at thisssss )

• Im already paranoid. Its hell! heheh... Its a small company, so you can imagine what's been like.

I don't want to push her, asking questions," what's going on? do you miss me?" and stuff... It would come out as needy I thing.

• I sent her this today, no answer.. " I would like to talk to you,I know that you probably don't want to talk about this, but I think I deserve to know what's going on, I have noticed for a while now that you seem so cold and distant to me inside of work, and I don't understand, I am always a very open guy, and I value our friendship very much to leave things like this. You needed some space from me outside of work, I respected that. If it's something I'm doing, I would be happy to know. "

What Girls Said 1

• Try summarizing this and

THEN repost it. and THEN I'll probably give you advice. lol.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe tell her that you would love to take her on a romantic dinner and just leave it at that...let her know that the sex can wait till you're in a relationship.

or

just flat out tell her that she should let you spend the night sometime if that's all that you want.

to me it sounds like she wants a committment

• New years resolution perhaps? lol

No, let's see...

She wants to keep you as a friend, that's cool, but what I don't understand is how she could turn 180 degrees the other way and totally avoid you like that? Maybe she is regretting what she did, but that's still not cool to keep you un-informed like that. The least she can do is tell you WHY she did that you know?

I would ask her for a private talk, only you two, and really ask her what's going on and what she wants to do about it and how you two can be cool with each other again if that is a possibility.

Who knows, she might be testing you a little? Just take it one step at a time. :)

• She loves to test people, but I don't know how to respond to this one, so weird. She goes hot and cold with me at work, more cold than hot. I overheard her saying to someone that she stopped smoking, drinking coffee, and some other stuff that she cannot say.... (me?!)

• Regret was the first thing that was on my mind, what's weird, that we had sex at 25th dec, the next 4 days at work were normal, we would tease each other and laugh remembering the night. It was after Jan 1st that everything changed. I can't be her Newyears resolution! heheh

0/2500