• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: licking your lips or sticking your tongue out? How much interest is this?

So, I was out tearing up the dance floor doing some swing dancing the other night and found two girls -- one was an out-of-towner, one was a newbie... Show More

I can't even believe what a lazy idiot I am. Wow.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Dude you just missed your damn chance. They sound like they were both interested. And if I'm not wrong the reason why the other chick kept hinting her friends had ditched her was because maybe she was hoping you would take her to your place. Remember most of the time females don't tell you things straight up, they hint at you and hoping that your not just gonna stand there like a dumb gorilla and actually make a move. It's just how they are. No Wonder Women think we're dumb. Why else would they lick they're lips or stick their tongue out at you? I'm pretty sure people don't to that to ugly people they don't like. Think. Be a man next time go up to them and make something happen. Quit being a bitch cause girls don't just fall into your lap.

• Dude, you are totally right, I was a lazy f***ing idiot. I need to learn to have some balls when I'm not drunk. God. What. The. F***.

What Girls Said 4

• wow iv never licked my lips or stuck out my tongue flirtatiously, only lick my lips when they feel dry and stick my tongue out to tease ppl:Paltho... I mightt use that... haha

• she is interested

• Was! The moment is passed. Lesson learned for next time.

• well she was interested, she wanted you to go to her. and sticking your tongue at a guy in the middle of a conversation is weird.

• She seemed like my kind of crazy. Oh, man, I am SO DUMB.

• hahahah maybe you will see her again.

• well she was a creep

• She certainly wasn't.

What Guys Said 4

• i see a lot of tongues sticking out at bars , I've even seen girls stick out tongue rings at times . but not sure it means much , a lot of the time there really drunk , like on Saturday this really drunk blond stuck her tongue out at the bar she she was doing a shot I remember , the tongue just sort of got revealed cause she was wasted but anyways the girls you meet seemed interested , you should of tried to get a # maybe but if you go to bars a lot there will be others to meet

• Oh, this wasn't a bar -- everyone was sober. I'm used to getting numbers at bars, I generally just dance to dance.

• the story sounds like it happened at a bar , I don't know some girls are like obsessed with their tongues and stick them out a lot , like on Facebook some have their tongue sticking out in half the pictures . its just something some find fun and enjoy showing off .it doesn't always necessary have a sexual meaning but some guys will get turned on anyways

• I'm sure you realized what you've done wrong and what you could've done. The least you could've done was ask for their numbers dude. I mean I would've because of the situation and knowing that those girls were giving me signals. Who knows when they'll be at the same dance club ever again! You just gotta remember what day of the week you went to the dance club and go on that same day the next time.

• she obviously wanted your balls and weiner