My top 15 songs to help move on from a toxic relationship?

I should probably warn beforehand most theses songs have a lot of swearing in them. Last year I went through a hard time trying to move on from a complete utter toxic fuck boy. It was very difficult for me, as he was the first man (boy) I had ever fallen in love with and he just treated my feelings like they were shit and played games because he was to much of a immature, coward who cared to much about looking cool in front of his loser friends.

I wasted so many nights crying myself to sleep wondering why he did the thing he did but now I feel like I'm 10000000% over him now and I don't want him back at all instead I'm focusing this year on bettering myself and my career and blocking out men and dating for the next year.

Some of these songs really helped me move on and feel strong again but I've thrown in a couple for the men on here too because theirs plenty of toxic girls out there too and I hope my kinda playlist helps others going through the same stuff because I talk with manly others who can relate to my situation.

Shout out to Jordan for this song 👆😅

73

Most Helpful Guy

• was he a narcssist? Did he intentionally hurt you emotionally to control you? Or did it just feel like he didn't care teh way you did and what he did was hurtful? there is a difference.

some good songes there... like the Katy Perry...

• All of the above

• how did you feel physically and mentally after that?
      you are widow, not divorce right?

• Thanks for MHO. Music is healing, I did the same coming out of breakup and did before. It's powerful release.
      Warning... if you feel for a narc, then work on that inside you. Look for signs of empathy in the other person. I think it is a big problem in young females... you are just wired to go for these types. I don't know how to educate you to control your hormones, but this happens over and over. These types project a false image of confidence, strength, emotionally strong. But they are really children inside devoid of love and they will treat you like a spider treats their prey... control and suck life out of and discard. That type is out there and growing. So get educated and try to redirect your mind to someone who has qualities your inner self kinda wants to puke at! many of us have to do battle with our inner attraction systems that cause a lot of heartache.

Most Helpful Girl

• Awesome! I enjoy listening to songs to suit my mood. It helps me to feel calmer and put things into perspective

Join the discussion

62
  • When I was 13 I listened to this and it helped my heartbreak 😂
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXcpmEhhsKg

• I’m glad you moved on 😅
    Low key i been trying to move on from a few girls myself. Just have to accept things happen for a reason

• Just try any halestorm song

• hahaha go man!!!

• The Pink song is very appropriate.

• Nice Mytake

• you forgot be alright by dean lewis <3

• I like this post! Ty