My boyfriend suddenly changed for the worse! Why!!

Me and my boyfriend been together 6 months. At first everything was great, calling, texting, dinner and movie nights... The he changed, all of ussusen he changed. He stopped calling me like he used to faithfully do and then claimed "he Does not like talking on the phone" if he text me their pretty short messages, when I tell him how he is changing or ask why he is changing or tell him I don't like the way he's changing he will claim I'm nagging too much. He treats me with disrespect he could care less about my feelings he could care less about communicating he could care less about trying to fix the problem he just doesn't care alll out of the blue! And I did nothing but be loyal to him and be the best gf I could be! Why did he change? Why did he stop caring? I broke up with him cause I felt as if I didn't need to be treated that way. And he still didn't care. And he smokes. He would rather smoke then fix our problems. I told him either your drugs or me and he was just like I'll think about it. Like wtf? You'll think about it? Ugh! Just upsets me to know he used to be so thoughtful and caring and loving then boom he just went into an I don't care and I never will stage? Do guys act like this when there's someone else or what? I miss him too I feel so sad. Did I do anything wrong for wanting to communicate and fix problems? Will he realize he did wrong and come back? Bottom line out of NOWHERE he just... gave up on us.. I didn't see it comming..

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Your Young, Dont Think Every Guy You Meet Or Date Will The One You Marry, Let This Guy Go, In The Long Run He Will Probably Regret It But By That Time You Will Already Be Making Another Guy Happy, It's For The Best, It Will Be Hard At First But Well Worth It...