My ex (the dumper) wishes me (dumpee) "Happy Birthday" a month after our breakup and no contact, also on a wrong day, Reply or no reply?

He did not even say GOODBYE to me and now he wishes me "happy birthday" two days late!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He might just be trying to be nice, and he may be trying to gauge your interest, to see if you might want to talk to him again. Either way, it's best not to respond. Don't give him an opportunity to start a conversation, that's really what he is trying to do, regardless of the motive.