I'm heart broken. I thought she liked me. What happened?

We talked for days... told her I liked her... I was going to ask her parents permission to date her and she agreed... we had mutual feelings... told her I liked her like no other. Then i check her Facebook today and she posted "in a relationship with An... Go..." It has todays date. What happened?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry to hear about this. You have every right to feel heartbroken. My gut is telling me that this girl has never had strong feelings for you and while she might have appeared to like you, things aren't always what it seems. People are strange things too and it's possible to lose feelings quick or to have quick phases of infatuation with someone for it to only fade after a while. Treat this as any other "break up" and I strongly recommend reading this https://www.breakuprecoveryguide.com/

• Amazing answer. Thank you.

• I'm really glad I could help. If you ever need someone to talk to or to vent to... whatever you feel like please feel free to message me.