I'm heart broken. I thought she liked me. What happened?

We talked for days... told her I liked her... I was going to ask her parents permission to date her and she agreed... we had mutual feelings... told her I liked her like no other. Then i check her Facebook today and she posted "in a relationship with An... Go..." It has todays date. What happened?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry to hear about this. You have every right to feel heartbroken. My gut is telling me that this girl has never had strong feelings for you and while she might have appeared to like you, things aren't always what it seems. People are strange things too and it's possible to lose feelings quick or to have quick phases of infatuation with someone for it to only fade after a while. Treat this as any other "break up" and I strongly recommend reading this https://www.breakuprecoveryguide.com/

0|2
    0|0
    • Amazing answer. Thank you.

• I'm really glad I could help. If you ever need someone to talk to or to vent to... whatever you feel like please feel free to message me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She was probably talking to both of you to see which one she liked more. I know some girls that do that since they feel like they might miss out if they only give one guy the shot. It's stupid but it happens. Sorry dude.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Have you tried talking to her and ask her about it? I mean, I just think you can get this answer from her.

0|1
    0|0
    • No, I have not asked her. What can I say?

• You can say exactly what you said here. Ask her why she did it if she had a date with you and tell her how you felt about it. It's better to ask her than keep wondering what happened, isn't it?

• ... are u 100% sure u two had "mutual feelings".

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I told her how I felt and she felt the same way. I had plans to meet her family and everything and in just ONE day that goes by that I dont text her (I usually do) I see her relationship status changed.

• Sloots gonna sloot

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls can do weird things sometimes. Who's the other guy? Maybe she is playing some kind of sick twisted game?

0|1
    0|0
    • A friend of her and her brother. What do you mean by game?

• Like doing that on purpose to hurt you? And ok.

Recommended myTakes