My ex gf of 3 years sent me a friend request on fb then she canceled it?

its my birthday today and we have not spoken for months. we were together for 3 years until she broke up with me last yr June for some one else she left me for him. i cut all contact with her couple months back an neither of us made an attempt to talk to each other. what could this mean?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• She still likes you. She wanted to get back in contact then realized it wasn't a good idea

• I don't know its just bothering me im confused. she seem happy but i dont think she feels that way about me

• She was probably feeling confused too and slipped

Most Helpful Guy

• You prob took to long to add her after she sent you the request and that made her mad so she told herself whatever then canceled it

• i was already on fb bc everyone was posting hbd on my fb and the request came through then it canceled

• Well send her one and see what happens