He broke up with me because I farted?

I was hanging out a lot with this guy. We liked each other and had potential to be boyfriend and girlfriend. He even asked me, but I told him I'd think about it. One day we were hanging with his friends and drinking beer and I accidentally farted. The next day he broke up with me. Who thinks that is RIDICULOUS?

159

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahahahahahahahahaha, that's too funny. I wouldn't worry about it, obviously, he was a shitty person if he broke up with you over a fart. I'm thinking that girls should fart more often to weed out the guys that can't handle it lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is good that he is gone. You should want to be with someone that can accept you for who you are. Someone who can love you with no conditions. There is nothing worse than having feelings for a guy who doesn't even care about you so it is best that he is out of your life now, before you end up having deep feelings for him.