Girlfriend left me for a better man and it makes me want to kill myself. How do I cope?

Long story short, my girlfriend of two years left me for a guy who's taller, more attractive and more successful than I am (he's older, I'm still in school). It makes me sick. I loved her so much and I would have never treated her like this. I would have never left her for another girl. All I can see when I close my eyes is her wrapped around him. It feels like it will never end.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop worrying g about the past and start building a future. She wasn't a good person to date.. It's good you found out before it was too late.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a lucky man. You got out before it's too late. If she acts like this the farther she is from you the better. Don't waste your time thinking about her. Focus on school or your hobbies. Sooner or later something better will come. It always does. The moment that new beauty kisses you, all thoughts about that bitch will be out of your head for good.