After 10 months my dumper ex stares/looks and smiles?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 10 months ago. we still pass eachother sometimes as we work at the same place. i ignore/avoid him and dont speak to him since the breakup. the thing is that he is always staring at me, i will be glancing around and he is looking at me. sometimes he has this huge joyful smile that he can't hide.
when he passes me even if he doesn't look at me, or when i see him looking at me, this same huge smile appears which it seems is impossible for him to hide and he looks awkward about smiling. when we were together (a year) i felt he never loved me but now for all these months he is still staring and huge smile when he is near me. whats going on

is he seeking friendship, something more from me, or what?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He smiles because he gets so happy/giddy inside when he see's you that he can't help it. This has happened to me with a girl before and no matter what I'd always get this big dumb grin on my face every time I saw her. If that sounds like him he probably likes you a lot and really likes seeing you. He might just not know how you feel about him so he hasn't tried talking to you

What Guys Said 1

• guess he'd approach u again if he wanted 2 make a move... :-)

What Girls Said 2

• I think he does like you. That happens maybe he does love you adn wnats to get back together

• Might be seeking friendship.