If I leave it alone and don't contact her, will she come back?

So many people would do anything to win back their ex. Well, I was well on my way. After a couple months of being patient and her realizing how much I really do love her and am willing to wait for her, she was willing to start over with me. A few days before us starting over, I had another ex over my house because she got kicked out and was on the side of the highway with no gas and nowhere to go. I let her stay a night, gave her a little gas money and sent her on her way. While she was here I told her all about my love for my current ex. I had no idea she was not over me yet. She apparently stole my current ex's number from my phone and then started texting her. My current ex got really upset and now says she doesn't want to speak to me anymore and I'm trying to get her to understand that I had nothing to do with it. That the other girl did this to hurt me. And now she is winning because she is taking away the one thing she knows means the most to me. What do I do? She won't listen to me. Will she calm down? I really am so upset that there is this drama when we JUST got back to being on good terms. I'm so afraid I've lost her and it wasn't my fault. Is she just mad and saying she's done with me because she can't take it out on the girl? I basically told her my side of everything and that this girl is obviously crazy and what it means for her to be back in my life. Said I will give her time to think about everything. If I leave it alone and don't contact her, will she come back?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt that . I think some things require action. if you don't contact her, she will think you don't care about her but right now I'm not sure if it's possible.

funny because one of my ex bf's let another girl have my phone number too. same story almost but I told him to f off and at that point, things were over. that girl said some nasty things and I'm above both of them so I don't give a sh*t but it will take a whole lot of work than just apologizing to her to get her back. if I were her, I wouldnt' come back. I'd be under the impression you're with this other girl and having fun so...

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends on the girl. If you guys had a long relationship and really cared for each other and if she's the type of girl who likes to stay busy to keep her mind off things, you might want to try and keep in contact with her. I'm not saying become her stalker, but make sure she still knows you care, flowers at work, small notes, etc. Otherwise she might try to distract herself with other men. But if it was a short relationship which she wasn't very invested in and she has strong willpower, you might want to leave her be, especially if she continually tells you to stop contacting her. Maybe she'll really miss you in the end.

Your best bet, send her flowers and a letter explaining how much she means to you. Let her know she can always talk to you if she'd like. It's much harder to ignore a letter and flowers than it is to delete an email or ignore a phone call.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• You probably have lost her. Your second ex is a huge bitch. I mean, a really huge bitch. Maybe next time don't date girls that are massive bitches and then be really nice and let them crash at your place.

Give the ex you want to get back time. Give her a week or two and then tell her you want to meet her for coffee and tell her everything. If she doesn't believe you, there's no trust there, and you probably couldn't have a quality relationship anyway. Good luck either way.

• Tell her she HAS to believe you. Other wise your trust for each other isn't truly ready for a relationship.Honestly who would ever wait months to get back with an EX, to mess up at the last

min with another EX? It's too ironic to believe, she should understand, Be for real tho, set the ego aside and let her know why you wouldn't do anything, explain how much see means too you.

good luck bro