Why is my ex girlfriend so heartless!?!?!? This sucks!!

Long story short I lived on the west coast partied my ass off living the life. Then I met a girl in the south. Ended up visiting her and falling in love with her. We were in love for 7 months. Talking about our futures one day together. Move to the south because I'm so in love with her. She dumps me telling me its not you its me. She says she needs to do this for her and she doesn't want anything serious. She loved me so much and then about 3 weeks after I moved here it was like I don't love you anymore. What happened? So I did the whole no contact for like 2 weeks. I text her and guess what she is back with her ex. And she is HAPPY. She is like our relationship was puppy love. And I could never bring myself to love you because I had feelings for someone else. She left me after I gave everything to be with her! I mean wheres the happy ending in this. How the hell can someone do that to someone they loved. I am still hurt by this and its been like 4 months. She dumped her ex she was with after me. And now she is with this guy that used to text her while we were together. I told her I still have feelings for her about a month ago. And that I missed her and how I felt about everything. She wouldn't even talk to me on the phone. She texted me that I should move on and that she is happy. And she doesn't know what to say. She is so heartless! I wish I could get some kind of revenge on her. But how could I do that? She wasn't jealous when I was with this other hot girl. I love her and hate her right now and want revenge. How do I get over this girl? I deleted her from my life and told her never to contact me again and I still feel the pain. Why did this girl do this to me? Do you agree she is heartless? What can I do to get over this? Please help me out. I think I may need therapy this is my only outlet for than now.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• this girl sounds like she use you to have closure of her ex but she end up fallin in love wit you...wat you had to offer her she proably didn't have that in her other relationship. some girls love to have guys make it hard for them to get them where they want them to be. and you gave in so easy..this girl didn't know what she really wanted she just proably want games. I say you should cut her off completely of course your going to think about her but notice that its a life lesson and next time you fall in love you would be a lot more careful. don't regret jus leran from it

What Girls Said 2

• You don't need therapy..You're just heartbroken...and it takes time for your heart heal. It's really hard to get over a heart break, part of you wants to get back with her because you still love her but the other part knows that she is just not right for you and you need to move on. Well how do you do that? Well, there is really no direct way to get over a heart break, it just takes time. Forgive her first for yourself so that you don't have any emotional ties to her and then, try to date slowly not rushing into anything just dating (MANY PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE TO) and do not keep her as your friend because any person who is capable of hurting someone they "love" doesn't need to be your friend anyways

• I think you should just try your best to move on, go focus on something else and be selfish think about your own well being. Like what my fav comedian say "move the f*** on"

What Guys Said 2

• i don't agree with what she did...my ex said the same things when we broke up (though she still isn't with anybody)...but if you truly did love her like you say you did, then you can't want revenge...i mean come on, that's something a highschooler would want after they break up...i think we are both a little more mature then that...just be curdious to her if you ever see her or talk to her again...

and, I know this isn't what you wana hear, and it may hurt you and you may not believe it, but she didn't really care about you...if she cared, at all, she wouldent of pretty much left you for her ex...and left HIM for another guy...this girl is just selfish...and probably doesn't know what she wants...

just remember, you can't fight fate...every happens the way it's supposed to happen, and it can't happen any other way, regardless of what you think you can do...if fate demands something will happen, it will happen...good or bad...

• My ex girlfriend did the exact same thing i gave up my relationship with someone else to be with her (to the other person i did the right thing and told her exactly why i wanted to break up) A week later she dumps me because she quote doesn't want a relationship. I also tried to show her i cared but she cut me out of her life for actually caring. Now how i feel its similar is she was intending to make me jump through hoops for our relationship (dates, sex, kisses, etc) but the guy she's with now is sliding a ring on her finger without doung any of the things i had to do. Am i angry? yes. do i think she's heartless? yes. do i want revenge? not really. I believe in karma and I believe she's going to hang herself. But despite that i wish her the best. and all she has to do is stay away from me