If your ex told you goodbye and to have a nice life, would you try to contact them ever again? or would you just let them be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Was it a friendly parting? And I would likely keep track of her after that and be available to be her friend (or more) if things changed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just leave him alone for good. But I did tell my ex that and he contacted me after 1 month of no contact.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Show some self respect and follow their advice

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope never again. At that point I block them on social sites, delete their number and change mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd follow their advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them be. Move on and be happy with your own life

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how good the head was

0|0
    0|0
    • oh so, its alright for you to be a judgmental prick saying false accusations about me being pregnant when itd not at all true... yet you sit here and talk about sexual shit , you contradicting prick.

• @taleighaaaa This guy is a 34 year old man. Think about that. And then feel good about yourself.

• I'd hire a P. I. too keep tabs on her. Then when she's her most vulnerable I'd kick her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!