Boyfriend depressed, what do I do?

Boyfriend depressed, what do I do?
I just woke up to this message. I don't know what it means exactly. Does he want to take a break from us? The reason he said he's sorry if I don't feel loved is because a week or so ago I told him he has been acting less affectionate towards me than he used to and it makes me feel like he doesn't like me anymore. I don't know what I'm supposed to do..

11

What Guys Said 1

• You need to support him..

• I replied to do whatever he feels like he needs to do no matter what it means for us And that I'll be okay with whatever he decides.

What Girls Said 1

• I understand him
    I just sent almost the exact message to someone

• What should I do? Like when you sent it what did you want to happen with that person? I just want him happy.

• We've been together for a year and a half but friends for 3. We have told each other things we've never told anyone else. Thank you for the advice

• Im that way with most of my bestfriends and yet i still push them away doesn't matter what I've find them or anything
      How long I've known them
      Still pushed them away

I hope it all works out for you