I just realized I don't make him happy anymore and it hurts so much?

I just need to vent somewhere. I love this guy I love him with all my heart I have never cared about anyone the way I care about him. He made my life beautiful those 3 years we were together and I thank him for that. I can't hate him. I tried, my god I tried everything to get over him, but it doesn't happen. It's been a year and sometimes I miss him sooo much. I miss the way I was with him, the way he made me feel each day, god I loved my life. We never argued we never blamed each other it was the most pieceful thing I had. He just shut down out of the blue and decided to go on alone. I tried making it logical in my head, I tried blaming him, I tried blaming me, but nothing that I think of makes sense. I know for sure that I'm gonna look for him in every guy I meet, because for me what we had was perfect and exactly what I wanted. It's maybe not fair but I don't know how else to fall in love with someone new. We sometimes talk and it's always so nice he is still so nice to me. I can't just flat out ignore his existance I still reach out to his number when something big happens in my life. I am so lonely and so sad, but what can I do I gotta move on because he is not coming back to me. I don't make him happy anymore and I just don't know why, why these things happen? My life is pretty good at the moment, I am overall happy and busy and succsessful, I have good friends and a good job, I went on few dates and had few hook ups. But deep inside I am so so lonely and I miss him. And I know I'm gonna be this way until someone like him comes along and replaces him. And I can't wait for that person. I let my ex go piecfully. I love him enough to let him go, because that's what he wants. I had boyfriends before and I don't think highly of any of them, but I do still think all the best about him. He has been single ever since we broke up and he likes it that way. I catch myself hoping sometimes that he will come back, but he won't because he sees me as a friend now.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut him out completely, it will make things easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sound to me that you have not move on. Women by your story telling you said life with him was great and peaceful that you guys never angrue. That's not a real relationship. Real relationship means you have tough time together and overcome it. You will argues with each other because relationship needs that to move on the next phase of your relationship. Don't argue all the time , but relationship are meant to be rocky, enjoyable, sad, happy and full of laughter. People says that only new love can heal a broken heart. But don't ruin your love life for a guy who does not see you as someone truly special in his heart. He's a player who has played will with your heart, but move on from him. And when you have something special you want to tell someone don't tell him first your just and only you are expecting him to come back but he's not. Don't hurt yourself anymore for this man. If you still have feeling for him confront him face to face and tell him how you feel. And if he doesn't give you a real honest answer leave him and just lose his number. Remember life is bigger than we think its never the end for anything, we are human being we evolve, we learn and move on to better things in life. Just tell him how you feel. Get a direct answer from him and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you have a decision to make. It hurts to have him in your life and it will hurt to have him out of your life. Maybe you can't move on because he is in your life? Just something to think about.

• He is not in my life. We are long distance and we didn't see each other since we broke up. And we talk really rarely, like once every few months, and that's very short. I feel the same if we talk or not, this feeling just doesn't go away. It's not even HIM that I need, it's more like someone like him. He was unusual kind of guy and I enjoyed his company. I am also unusual, I don't click well often with people. Once in a while I click with someone and in this case it was him. I miss his company, not necessarily him as a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• That's very nice of you however, it does suck you can't make someone love you and you can't make someone stay. 3 years is a long time, but in the future you will probably be with someone else longer than that and your ex will be a distant memory. Keep your head up, its okay you will heal. Good luck

• Yeah you are right. It's just the time in between that sucks. Thank you anyways. :)

• I am so sorry i am in the same situationa and my heart echs everytime. I try to hate him and everything its the worst thing. Everything reminds me of him. I am sorry i guess time will tell maybe talk to him? I can't t hi nk of anything because i tried everything nothing has worked...